• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats and engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

For sale new/used boats and/or engines.I need to make room in my basement for next year's projects.Prices do not include shipping. I will try to make shipping as close to actual shipping cost as possible.Pictures will be posted asap. I can email pictures till then.

1.Leecraft XT460 from B&M.Brand new,white gelcoat w/radio box. $190.00

2.Leecraft XT460 ,one of the last ones built by Tommy Lee,w/his bottom mods. Has some minor damage, but

still sound. Includes 1/4 scale steering servo,std servos for throttle and mixture control.Also

includes 3rd channel mixture control valve,fuel tanks and adjustable motor mount.Just add engine,tx/rx

and battery.$185.00

3.Picco 21 outboard on an OS lower unit.Includes header and (car)tuned pipe.Strong runner.$195.00 SOLD

4.Picco P5 outboard powerhead w/K&B 21 pto.$75.00

5.Microburst 21 mono.CMB .21 w/K&B purple carb and Andy Brown muffled pipe. Includes servos and 3rd

channel mixture control. Boat is white with green/yellow splatters.Boat is rtr less tx/rx,battery and

prop.$350.00

6.Vision 21 tunnel w/radio box. Needs some tlc to be great. $75.00 SOLD

7.K&B 21SX outboard. Great condition. Internal mods (IMPBA legal) $175.00

8.K&B water cooled 21 powerhead w/Sirio AAC piston/sleeve.Runs much faster than Factory K&B. still IMPBA

legal in Sport tunnel class. $125.00

9. Jerry Dunlap built WOF. Looks like TS2 but runs much better. $75.00 s

10.Prather Lapcat III. Orange paint. Good play boat. $50.00

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent interested Picco /KB & wof 21 or vision What do you reccomend.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am interested in #3 Picco/OS and #7 KB21SX. Please send me pictures to [email protected].

Could you shipped internationally(Bangkok 10220, Thailand)? and Are you accept paypal?

Thank you

For sale new/used boats and/or engines.I need to make room in my basement for next year's projects.Prices do not include shipping. I will try to make shipping as close to actual shipping cost as possible.Pictures will be posted asap. I can email pictures till then.

1.Leecraft XT460 from B&M.Brand new,white gelcoat w/radio box. $190.00

2.Leecraft XT460 ,one of the last ones built by Tommy Lee,w/his bottom mods. Has some minor damage, but

still sound. Includes 1/4 scale steering servo,std servos for throttle and mixture control.Also

includes 3rd channel mixture control valve,fuel tanks and adjustable motor mount.Just add engine,tx/rx

and battery.$185.00

3.Picco 21 outboard on an OS lower unit.Includes header and (car)tuned pipe.Strong runner.$195.00

4.Picco P5 outboard powerhead w/K&B 21 pto.$75.00

5.Microburst 21 mono.CMB .21 w/K&B purple carb and Andy Brown muffled pipe. Includes servos and 3rd

channel mixture control. Boat is white with green/yellow splatters.Boat is rtr less tx/rx,battery and

prop.$350.00

6.Vision 21 tunnel w/radio box. Needs some tlc to be great. $75.00

7.K&B 21SX outboard. Great condition. Internal mods (IMPBA legal) $175.00

8.K&B water cooled 21 powerhead w/Sirio AAC piston/sleeve.Runs much faster than Factory K&B. still IMPBA

legal in Sport tunnel class. $125.00

9. Jerry Dunlap built WOF. Looks like TS2 but runs much better. $75.00

10.Prather Lapcat III. Orange paint. Good play boat. $50.00
bob do you still have any of the picco outboards for sale,shane

Please let me know if you want to sell me the vision boat and motor I asked for.

EDITED

I guess I should of hit The I'll take it on the P5/KB pto ,instead of asking which hull to put it on.

I'll take for the vision & P5/os if you'll do 250 on it.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay getting back to everyone. I had someone that said they would take two boats and a motor,but have not seen money or heard back from them. All items are still available.

PM sent interested Picco /KB & wof 21 or vision What do you reccomend.
You were first to ask about the items,so you have first choice. The picco P5 is a powerhesd only,no lower unit. The Vision will be the faster hull,but the WOF will handle rougher water.

If you take the 250 on the the vision/picco on os deal i'll instead pass off the the p5 on kb pto to nitro freak other guy gets WOF. Nobody jumped on the picco on os yet.

Everybody gets what they wanted. I'll be driving to work 6p cst for 1hr i can log in then maybe if no equiptment is down when i punch in.

Last edited:
Home now and have to sleep.Will check at 3p cst. If we're good give me your paypal address and amount you need.

Back