• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats and engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you take the 250 on the the vision/picco on os deal i'll instead pass off the the p5 on kb pto to nitro freak other guy gets WOF. Nobody jumped on the picco on os yet.

Everybody gets what they wanted. I'll be driving to work 6p cst for 1hr i can log in then maybe if no equiptment is down when i punch in.
I'll take $250.00 plus shipping for the Picco/OS outboard and the Vision hull. I would say that $15.00 will cover shipping(in the lower 48 states). My paypal address is [email protected]

If you take the 250 on the the vision/picco on os deal i'll instead pass off the the p5 on kb pto to nitro freak other guy gets WOF. Nobody jumped on the picco on os yet.

Everybody gets what they wanted. I'll be driving to work 6p cst for 1hr i can log in then maybe if no equiptment is down when i punch in.
I'll take $250.00 plus shipping for the Picco/OS outboard and the Vision hull. I would say that $15.00 will cover shipping(in the lower 48 states). My paypal address is [email protected]
$265.00 sent. Live 60 mi. S of Chicago.We got pushed to the bottom of page so quick I didn't think you responded yesterday when I glanced at it last night or early this morn.

Bob,

I'm interested in the Vision 21, Is it still available? If it is, please p.m. me with pics.

I'd like to buy it.

Jimmy Johnson

Back