boat clubs in mi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i was just thinking i i think i should put the apps in for the club first it would help anyway

Mark,

I think you're right.

Once a club is formed via IMPBA or NAMBA, you'll have all of the necessary paperwork including insurance that will make for a better presentation. I'm sure liability insurance will be a large asset in your presentation.

ya thats what i thought any way it would also help aid in finding a pond for reguler running to lol and i have decided to make the club impba

Count me in you guys.... let me know if there is anything I can do to help get this club thing going
$500,000 should just about do lol just kiding unlles you have it lying around lol but what we do need is a club name???????????? oh il be filling out the and sending in the apps here in the next few weeks

Walt, the LMBC site is easy to find. Get off at the Potterville exit, turn west to the first light, make a left which runs parallel to I-69 and down the road about 3/8 mile and it's on the right.

I looked at the map at work tonight and Grand Ledge is only a hop, skip and a jump due north of Potterville. I could take M-43 all the way there as it's just north of me between my house and Spring Valley Park but it's a slow drive that way.

We might be able to make things a lot easier if we could hook up with the Lansing MBC if Kevin can put up with us! :lol: He's a big boy, I feel like Vern Troyer standing next to him and I'm just under 6 feet tall.

Ron,

Just got word that my shift rotation is changing. Looks like new dates for the Fun Run would be a choice of May 19th or June 2nd...

OK, the 19th it is then. God, as I already made up a flyer with that date on it. No big deal as I reworked last years.

We've got a swap meet coming up in a few weeks and I can hand some out there.

Sorry, Mark Jr., I missed an earlier question. The DNR and Parks and Recreation Dept are two different places. The PRD takes care of the local parks, ball fields, etc. while the DNR is the governing body for waterways, hunting and whatever esle they cover. I tried to see if they had online forms but couldn't find anything. You can look under www.michigan.gov/dnr .

Hmm.....

May 19th should be early enough to beat the weeds than too.

See you all then!

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you guys whant to il get ahold of kevin and see about joining his club but if you guys whant to do are own thing il need your names and impba numbers for the club papers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put May 19th on my calender, and hope to make it this year! :D

I've still never been to Bell's brewing, and that's just the excuse I need! :lol:

Greg

Greg, Bell's is just about a mile west of me so it's not that far away from the park. Bring dad along so that he can drive home!

Back