Boat Building Services

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jose,

No rush as it will be August 1st before I could submit payment.

Thanks,

David

Guys,

I finally got around to making some Carbon Fiber cowls for now all I have is the one on the picture I made a mold of from a cowl that a friend gave me. I will be getting a resin infusion system soon and

the plan is to make a 40, 60 and some 80-90 carbon fiber cowls for now all I have is the mold of a 40 size Eagle/Jae type cowls I will keep you all posted on the progress of these. The 40 size cowls will sell for 50.00 dollars plus shipping.

Thanks,

Jose

Problem to get on website

I would like to give and update,

I will have a the 20 size cowls, I will also have the 45 size cowls both in the rear exhaust, and the one on the picture which is the wrap around.

I'm working on making molds also for the 60 size, 80 - 90 size cowls as well. Most likely the 20 size & the 45 size both options will be aviable the the middle of next month.

If anyone wants any additional information please feel free to contact me by PM.

Guys,

I just finished the mold of the 20 size cowl, the 45 size & 60-80 size to follow. What I just realized is that I'm missing a 90-100 size if anyone has one of these uncut in ABS I would be like to get one so that I can make my mold to have this size available also. Attached are the pics of the 20 size in CF that I just made.

FYI,

Once I pulled this cowl from the mold I wet sanded with 320 and sprayed it with Duplicolor clear.

Thanks,

Jose

DSC_0997.JPG

DSC_0998.JPG

Brian,

I would hope to have these ready by mid September. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Jose

Guys,

I just finished the mold of the 20 size cowl, the 45 size & 60-80 size to follow. What I just realized is that I'm missing a 90-100 size if anyone has one of these uncut in ABS I would be like to get one so that I can make my mold to have this size available also. Attached are the pics of the 20 size in CF that I just made.

FYI,

Once I pulled this cowl from the mold I wet sanded with 320 and sprayed it with Duplicolor clear.

Thanks,

Jose
How much will you sell CF 45 cowl price ? I will send M.O next Sept let me know cheer Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
The CF 45 shall be 55.00 plus shipping. I should have the rear exhaust type ready by the middle to end of September. I will keep you all posted as to when I will have them ready.

Yes if I have an uncut ABS cowl I can make a plug from it to produce my molds and no damage to the ABS cowl at all.

Thanks,

Jose

Ok I have three 20 size carbon fiber cowls two in the picture and one in the mold that shall beready by tomorrow.

I'm still working on the 40 size and I should have some by the end of September.

The price for the 20 size in CF shall be 50.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. I can ship anywhere as lon as buyer agrees to the additional shipping charges.

DSC_0999.JPG

DSC_1000.JPG

Ok I have three 20 size carbon fiber cowls two in the picture and one in the mold that shall beready by tomorrow.

I'm still working on the 40 size and I should have some by the end of September.

The price for the 20 size in CF shall be 50.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. I can ship anywhere as lon as buyer agrees to the additional shipping charges.
Jose, cowls turned out awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back