BMPRS Class D 60" Deep V

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Elson

A big thanks to a couple of guys (they know who they are) managed to get this hull for D class racing while i finish off my builds as they wont be ready in time

Had to do a fair bit of work to it,reinforcing the hull and join,build the stringers etc,also cut the screens out and meshed behind

Apart from some new hardware ill be using my RCMK Modded K30 RZ engine

This build is not so much looks but getting it on the water and getting use to driving round bouys and the other racers

Not much left to do now and get it on the water (once defrosted) and setup in time for the new season

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02516.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

Finally Finished

Added sillicone edging strip to tidy up the join,installed the fuel bag with some rubber matting under it to protect the bag and a fixing point,drilled 2 holes in the stringers for the fuel pipes to pass through to keep them out the way and easy to maintain

Test fired it up after been sitting for awhile and richened it up abit to start with for now

Next is to get it on the water once defrosted and see how it goes

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

Finally Finished

Added sillicone edging strip to tidy up the join,installed the fuel bag with some rubber matting under it to protect the bag and a fixing point,drilled 2 holes in the stringers for the fuel pipes to pass through to keep them out the way and easy to maintain

Test fired it up after been sitting for awhile and richened it up abit to start with for now

Next is to get it on the water once defrosted and see how it goes

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02528.jpg
Good work Darren. Good seeing a fellow BMPRS-er here.

What's the hull ?

hey bud,i take it you1 a BMPRS member aswell then LOL

Its sonic racing titan hull,from what iv seen they handle great and love the choppy rough waters so should be fun LOL,just wondering how the K30 will push it along

Also working on new manifold as not really happy with how its running but its just a fun build nothing special so will see how it works out

Rgds Daz

hey bud,i take it you1 a BMPRS member aswell then LOL

Its sonic racing titan hull,from what iv seen they handle great and love the choppy rough waters so should be fun LOL,just wondering how the K30 will push it along

Also working on new manifold as not really happy with how its running but its just a fun build nothing special so will see how it works out

Rgds Daz
Hi Daz,

Yeah. I've been in BMPRS since day one.

Missed most of last season though .

Looks like a nice hull, and travelled a long way.

I heard the K30s have / had some port alignment issues (not sure if that applied to both "S" and "R" models or not), but I guess the mods took care of that.

Interested to see it going.

Hope to see you at the races.

Ian

Cool

the port issues are really easy to deal with the worse part is stripping the engine,then have to mark out the crankcase using the K30 Gasket then grind away and keep checking but its dead easy to do and makes a big difference

Its mainly the RZ engine i think with the port allignment but not sure as havnt got a SE engine yet ;)

Be good to meet up

Daz

Ok been a slight change of plan with this build

I decided not to use the RCMK RZ and build up a new engine from parts and have ago at modding myself,just hope it works ok
rolleyes1.gif

RCMK SE crankcase modded transfer to match top end

Zen 29cc Topkit modded transfer ports and matched up the intake and exhaust ports

Lightend and relieved piston (not done by me wasnt brave enough LOL)

Big bore carb and EZ starter

DSC02583_zps2abe1c6f.jpg

DSC02582_zps2e658ba7.jpg

DSC02581_zps4fdb8773.jpg

Next job is too get it installed and setup
thumbup.gif

Back