BLACKBIRD BOATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Hey guy's.

I am getting ready to start my material order list and trying to find out who is looking for a boat.

Let me know so i can add you on to the list and get things going hear soon in the weeks to come.

here is a link to the web site to show what all comes with the kit.. pretty much everything minus the kitchen sink.

http://woodrcboatproducts.com/the_blackbird.htm

thanks

chris wood

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm how does that tune go? Oh ya' now i remember...All I want for Christmas is a Blackbird boat, a Blackbird boat. :D

Please put me on the list Chris.

Larry

bump

guys

anyone else that is interested in a boat let me know soon.. i am trying to get an idea of qty of materials to order.

thanks

chris

anyone else interested please let me know soon. I am just about ready to go.. got my wood on order and would like to know if there is anyone else interested so i can plan for it.

you will not be dissapointed with the boat.

chris

bump.

anyone else that is interested please let me know asap.. gonna get cranking here pretty soon.

thanks

chris

guys

i had a customer that could not purchase a boat this winter so i will have one extra if anyone is interested.

please let me know and don't miss out on a great 21 boat.

chris

Back