Blackbird .21 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

After saving for the kit, to receiving it back from paint, i'd like to express respect to Chris Wood, his Dad, and some guy from minnesota, took the time to bring my project to a final finish second to none..... If, some of you, like me, fail to gain building skills over time, or lack patience, as I do... this is THE boat for you.. hands down,this boat assembled like a swiss watch after final paint, and the thing just rocks...... EVERYTHING in the quality this hull emits, from the seriously machined innovations in the hardware and mounting systems, to the craftsmanship of the wood is flawless..... To date, i've never seen, nor had a kit of this engineering expertise that went toghether so quickly..( everything is there!).... Throwin it out, to Chris, again, because, as an after thought, I can only imagine his efforts to achieve this kind of professionalism...... If, you read the directions you can easily build this boat, which, I found clear and as concise as it gets.... it's done, and i'm ecstatic!.... ( if i can get pics in the future i'll try)... now... if I just had a little break in the weather it may hit the water soon...... shaky knees and all!... Thanks Chris, Steve, and Larry.... like the manual says.... take 'em down..... mike

Thanks for the compliments mike.. I put alot of time and effort to make them run and look good.

keep me posted and if you have any questions along the way get ahold of me.

chris

After saving for the kit, to receiving it back from paint, i'd like to express respect to Chris Wood, his Dad, and some guy from minnesota, took the time to bring my project to a final finish second to none..... If, some of you, like me, fail to gain building skills over time, or lack patience, as I do... this is THE boat for you.. hands down,this boat assembled like a swiss watch after final paint, and the thing just rocks...... EVERYTHING in the quality this hull emits, from the seriously machined innovations in the hardware and mounting systems, to the craftsmanship of the wood is flawless..... To date, i've never seen, nor had a kit of this engineering expertise that went toghether so quickly..( everything is there!).... Throwin it out, to Chris, again, because, as an after thought, I can only imagine his efforts to achieve this kind of professionalism...... If, you read the directions you can easily build this boat, which, I found clear and as concise as it gets.... it's done, and i'm ecstatic!.... ( if i can get pics in the future i'll try)... now... if I just had a little break in the weather it may hit the water soon...... shaky knees and all!... Thanks Chris, Steve, and Larry.... like the manual says.... take 'em down..... mike
Mike,

You made a great choice with the Blackbird, I've had mine a couple years and love it! It drives super nice for a .21 rigger and Chris

has made it easy for optimum set-up, hope you can get her in the water soon , and you will see!

Mike,

You made a great choice with the Blackbird, I've had mine a couple years and love it! It drives super nice for a .21 rigger and Chris

has made it easy for optimum set-up, hope you can get her in the water soon , and you will see!
Hello Mike, my Blackbird arrived yesterday. I really like the quality and design also. I am sure we wont be disappointed with our Blackbirds.I am looking forward to running boats with you again next season. later Mike. Richard

Mike,

Hey Buddy, glad to see you are on track with your blackbird, very nice indeed! remember we need, oops LOVE pics!

Back