• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BlackBird 21 G2 RTR "Combo package"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I decided to sell my BB21 G2 with NR 21 DD It is very fast Just need your radio then ready to go Race
default_wink.png
Ask to sell $1000.00

Allan

I will give you $450 shipped to Australia.

Can you take the engine apart so i can see what condition it is in

How many times have you smashed it.

I look to perfer New CMB 101 RS ( Red Head & Flat piston ) in box so I accept to trade my rigger RTR thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I got many PM about separate engine and hull ok

Hull comes in full wood hardware, 3rd needle, full servos, extra main boom , and cable with two props $475.00 plus shipping

NovaRossi 21 DD comes in collect, header with Brown 21 Fat pipe and four turbo glow plugs with glow starter $475.00 plus shipping

For those interested, this boat was real fast last September with the DD engine.

Exactly, don't sell it and join us on Saturday at the new Edmonton Boulder dome, twins cost too much, blah, blah, blah, need the bucks to fund that beast, how much dough you really going to raise out of an A hydro, keep it, the very next week you'll regret selling it!

Back