• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale JAE 21GT ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

JAE 21 GT version Tom David comes with in full hardware, turn fin by David P , metal tank by Walt B ,three needle value by Don F , three servos and packages . Just need to add your radio and engine then ready go to race. Ask to sell $500.00 plus shipping

Update: 2 choice new price
#1-ARTR package & props $500.00 shipped
#2-ARTR package & without props $400.00 plus shipping ( depend on where ?)

Last edited:
Allan,
That sounds good. One last question: Can you tell me what the Tom David sponsons are and how they are different then the stock? Will they work on a JAE that was built to run the stock sponsons?

Allan,
That sounds good. One last question: Can you tell me what the Tom David sponsons are and how they are different then the stock? Will they work on a JAE that was built to run the stock sponsons?
Zipp kit dealer ask optional for version Tom Look like 2 shingle pads for Tom David.

Last edited:
Look to trade my ARTR for Castle Creations XLX2 ESC with cooling plate let me know thanks

Attachments

• B03AA317-EC6E-497F-A51F-9A006510233D.jpeg
    B03AA317-EC6E-497F-A51F-9A006510233D.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back