big tunnel with nitro power...need help to identify

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark bunch

Hello everyone....I have a tunnel that is 48 inches long 21 inches wide and what I believe to be a k b 11 cc outboard on it, can anyone let me know what kind of boat this is, the top cowling is in the bottom of a lake and I am searching for a new one, I know it will be hard to find the exact replacement due to the vintage of the boat however I would like to find something that would work

thanks for the help

mark

photo(7).JPGphoto(2).JPGphoto(6).JPG

photo(3).JPG

photo(5).JPG

photo(4).JPG

Well your engine is an 82 (13 CC) not an 11 CC. The hull could be one of Martin Tidwell's hulls based on the way the top of the hull and the radio box is moulded in. I don't think they have a particular name. Ron Shaw might chime in and advise you better.

Well your engine is an 82 (13 CC) not an 11 CC. The hull could be one of Martin Tidwell's hulls based on the way the top of the hull and the radio box is moulded in. I don't think they have a particular name. Ron Shaw might chime in and advise you better.
Martin Tidwell named his boats Proglass Boats. I saw Martin last year and he told me that he is strongly considering building his boats again. Nothing heard since then but he may appear at the tunnel champs race in early May.

Thanks for the info from all of you, I appreciate it... James, I am a educate me type of guy.... how do I tell the differance of a 11cc and a 13 cc

thanks again for the help

Thanks for the info from all of you, I appreciate it... James, I am a educate me type of guy.... how do I tell the differance of a 11cc and a 13 cc

from the .82 stamped on the side of your engine.if it was an 11cc it would say 67.....some of the other sizes would be .45 which is a 7.5.. and a .21 is a 3.5cc

Definitely not a Proglass. Looks similar to an old DPI to me. By the way, Martin is building Proglass tunnels again on a limited basis. Look for them at a race near you soon!!!!

from the .82 stamped on the side of your engine.if it was an 11cc it would say 67.....some of the other sizes would be .45 which is a 7.5.. and a .21 is a 3.5cc
Yup, if it was a 1 inch (15 cc) it would be stamped 100 on the mouning lug.

Back