BIG PROBLEM!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whichever way you go Tom , i for one and im sure that the majority of members could be counted on for some kind of money contribution if that what may be needed to head elsewhere

im sure you will make the best decision for the forum

Andrew

Something that I have noticed lately that usually I never pay any attention to is the amount of "Guests" in here at any given time. I find it hard to believe that there can be 30 or more people at any time just in here looking around. I realize that I or anyone else can sign in as invisible but still a lot of people any way that you look at it. It makes me wonder if Invision isn't boosting the numbers just to screw the site out of more money.
One way to find out is eliminate, at least temporarily, guest log ins. I know this is something Tom has not wanted to do, requiring membership to cruise the board, but if it makes a big difference..... :ph34r:

It would be real easy for them to run a bot to "create" guests. I've always wondered about all those "guests" myself. :blink:

6:48pm EST - 39 guests, 27 members 0 anonymous members

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopping the guests for a bit would surely answer a question.And prove some AH wrong.

You've got to admit,this place is addictive.The guests that are really out there,they'll join.

They wouldn't want to miss out.

The only downside would be any surfers out there that want to see what it's about.

43 guests

21 members now :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally use "guest" while at work, unless there is something to add/post. Mgmt frowns on us surf'n the web while working :( Heck, I'm staring at a 'puter all night long, and you don't want me to get on the web? Get real.

Open up the cofers Tom, I'll be there to pour some $$ into the pot..

Ill send money, LOVE this sight ,(have to arm wressel the wife to get on computer)(I won this time,)

mybe if you(we) can get a better sever, we(you) can have VIDS clips of races,and personal run clips

25 dollars enough, if not,ill send more,but ill have to arm wressel for it.

should have seen what i had to do to get a new motor from the" wife"(my true supporter)

Ill send money, LOVE this sight ,(have to arm wressel the wife to get on computer)(I won this time,)

mybe if you(we) can get a better sever, we(you) can have VIDS clips of races,and personal run clips

25 dollars enough, if not,ill send more,but ill have to arm wressel for it.

should have seen what i had to do to get a new motor from the" wife"(my true supporter)
I am in for what ever it takes to keep this site going. Tom great job on what you have done wish i could help with that but very stupid when iit comes to computers

thanks

Scott

For what you're paying out right now you'd think that you'd be getting better service. It seems like the hackers know when you're out of town as we've been hit then, once while you were on a fishing trip. The latest one by the Turks shut the site down while I was on the site, the reason why I called you immediately. You'd think that you'd get better protection from being hacked with what Invision is getting.

If you decide to tell them to shove this up their rear ends sideways, we're behind you but I smell blackmail.

If people have to be a member to view this site then so be it, it's worked for Marty.

Who are Cheatum's partners? Screwum and Howe? :)

I'd be making a personal call to Invision just ot make sure that you're not getting scammed and to do some personal butt reaming.

HHHMMMM, makes me wonder if Tom is setting us all up for a April Fool's joke again. :ph34r: Last years was a good one... :D All kidding aside, just keep us all informed on what is needed and the group will take care of ourselves.

HHHMMMM, makes me wonder if Tom is setting us all up for a April Fool's joke again. :ph34r: Last years was a good one... :D All kidding aside, just keep us all informed on what is needed and the group will take care of ourselves.
I wish is were an april fools joke. I just don't have the time to fix stuff like I used to :( They said we would need a $120 a month package at a minumum. thats $1440 a year! But that really want us to have a dedicated server at a cost of at a minum $229 a month or 2748 a year! :blink:

All that for a WHOPPING 70 users! You have to be kidding me!

Looking back at things, think the problem is that Aussi OB thread. :blink: 782 replies and 16,473 views has to be killing those computer resources :lol: Man, those aussi have a gift of gab :D

Back