Big changes for Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I have been offered, and accepted, a new job that will require us to move to Del Rio Texas. I will be starting on Jan 12, but Donna and my youngest son Brady will be staying in La Vernia until he graduates HS in June. I will be making the drive back and forth every weekend so I will be able to stay up with all of the motor business. During the week Donna will be able to get most shipments out so we don't really anticipate any real delays...but there may be some and I just wanted to let you know what is going on ahead of time.

The biggest difference with the new job is that I will not have time to take calls or answer emails during the day. I will keep very close track of all messages on IW, and my email accounts (use [email protected] or [email protected]) and get back to you in the evenings. You can also talk with Donna during the day on either (830) 779-1776 or (210) 392-2261.

If you are planning on racing in the Nitro Points Series Championships or record trials here at our new pond there are no changes...I will be here running boats every weekend.

Thanks for all your support!

Glenn

Good luck on your new job Glenn, and your fast service on the orders. AAAA++++

Tom

Back