big block nitro racing?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this idea east coast has there big block race and also the west coast then the winners of eat coast and west coast meet for to see whos the best some where in the middle
Vegas. A good place for a Final shootout Gold Race. Don't think anyone would disagree on that.

You would take the top three winners from all classes and meet maybe in Texas, Vegas isnt in the middle of west coast and east coast

How about this idea east coast has there big block race and also the west coast then the winners of eat coast and west coast meet for to see whos the best some where in the middle
Vegas. A good place for a Final shootout Gold Race. Don't think anyone would disagree on that.
Robert is not anyone.
default_happy.png

Okay... Huhhhhhh....

I haven't tuned into IW in like forever. Andy turned me on to this post. All I know is the last time (a couple of months ago) I set my sites on attending a "BIG RACE EVENT" in ya'lls neck of the woods... after I completed my entry... paid for my plane ticket... and shipped my boat off to Andy... a few days after Andy told me that the contest director suggested that I shouldn't come because everybody started dropping out at the last minute...

...the kicker is... I even waited til the last minute to enter.

Soooooo...

Is this All Talk???

If so... I got better things to do...

...Like plan my own Run-What-You-Brung...

One Class... One Winner...

Gas, Electric, Nitro, Steam, Wind... Don't Matter...

Mono, Cat, Rigger, Canard, Hydroplane, Tunnell Hull... Bring It.

Here on the West Coast... February 7th and 8th

At either Kaiser Cove, Lake Minden, or hopefully a new spot in

Berkeley just across the bridge from San Francisco.

I like the Rolex idea too... And I got a jeweler already in the back pocket... Whole sale jeweler at that.
"...Like plan my own Run-What-You-Brung...

One Class... One Winner...

Gas, Electric, Nitro, Steam, Wind... Don't Matter...

Mono, Cat, Rigger, Canard, Hydroplane, Tunnell Hull... Bring It.

Here on the West Coast... February 7th and 8th

At either Kaiser Cove, Lake Minden, or hopefully a new spot in

Berkeley just across the bridge from San Francisco."

Sooooo...Where do we send our entries?
default_smile.png

Back