Best scale graphic provider

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

Guys,

I am looking for new graphics (Formulaboats.com U5 or U7). Who makes the best ones? I am looking for vinyl cut graphics like Mike Gossler (PGI models) makes them not the printed ones like proboat. Wes? Doug what kind of graphics do you use? Vinyl cut or printed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they printed or ( laser)cut? I used to have a miss budweiser set by Mike Gossler (Pacific models/PGImodels) and they were several layers I mean blue was one layer and white was one layer

They are both. The graphics on my Miss Madison- sponsons are printed the rest ar vinyl. Which is very thin. I dont have any layered on this boat. I do have PGI on my 78 circus and they are quality as well but they are very thick.

S2010005.jpg

090308_142509.jpg

Thanks, your boats are looking great. I'll contact Wes when the hull is back from the painter.

Thanks, your boats are looking great. I'll contact Wes when the hull is back from the painter.
I use the folks who did the Graphics for the real boat. A true professional graphics firm where everything is precisely cut with no layering. Unfortunately for your needs they only do the 94 and later Budweisers, the Elam and the Boeing boat.

If you decide on another project to do one of those I can put you in contact. The other good thing abut them is that they are very quick. I order on Tuesday and they have them ready by Friday.

Back