best exhaust tubing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact Mike Hughes here on IW, he has the best I’ve ever used.
You ready for another foot John.......NOPE, I only burned thru one. It took 7 yrs on my 45 mono. Would of lasted longer if the pipe went straight to the header. It was at an angle so exhaust point straight at the rubber. This is the stuff the Jim Auguston came up with years ago. Then Rod was selling it for a while. Then I took it over.
Mike

Only have 1 size. 3/4 ID $55 for a foot plus 9 for shipping. I use it on 45 and bigger stuff. You can paypal to [email protected] Place a note in there what it is for. I am known as a turnfin guy. No website. Just built quite a few over the years 2K+.
Mike

I have snug down to 5/8" and stretch to 1" using zip ties to hold in place. On bare clean aluminum it will glue itself to it. I do that on pipe side and then use a little grease on the other and it is removable. It you want to remove from being glue on, I use a small flat blade screwdriver sliding along the pipe. No pics at the moment.

The stuff Mike sell is expensive and the price may seem crazy. But it is in a class of its own and it LASTS!!!!! It is quite amazing how long it lasts.

Usually customers are one time only. Unless you sell or lose the pipe, they just last. It is the temp that is causing the problems.
Mike

Latest posts

Back