Best 3 channel stick radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david cox

What is the best 3 channel stick radio out there? i want to use the 3rd channel to control the air/fuel mixture. Since I have never owned a 3 channel stick radio, can someone explain how the 3rd channel is controlled on the transmitter?

Thanks

David

I run both Airtonics and Futaba 3 channel stick radios. They are both good. I'm sure that there are other good radios on the market as well. Both the Futaba and the Airtronics have a dial above the throttle stick. You turn the dial to adjust your fuel mixture.

Hi-tec made 2 versions, one with a knob and the other with a sliding 3rd channel in FM.

I've got one to sell really cheap but the TX only, barely used.

Futaba 3VCS is lights out the best transmitter I have ever used. Grimracer led us on to em 3 years ago and I fell in love. I have 8 boats programed to mine and wouldnt trade it for anything. The 3rd channel knob is placed perfectly above the throttle. Nice display screen with all the information you need in front of you. It is pricey though. The 3GR-FS is the less expensive version but does not have 3rd channel knob.

Larry Jr.

Back