• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Baxter Gas Bags

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funds sent. Garson if you get a chance come on down to Huntsville and run with us. We just had a great practice day yesterday.
OK, they will ship tomorrow.

What's the address to your lake? I would love to come practice with you guys, it's been over 8 months since I have run a boat with anyone else.

Do you guys be running today?

I am just getting into gas boats this season. How long do these bags last? How many spares do most of you keep on hand?

I am just getting into gas boats this season. How long do these bags last? How many spares do most of you keep on hand?
Hi Steve and welcome, it's hard to say how long a bag will last. But as long as you leave enough fuel in the bag after running and that the boat is stored somewhere that doesn't get to much heat causing the bag to expand and pop it should last a while before getting really hard.

Some of the other guys will give their experience here also to help you make a choice.

As long as i leave some fuel & no air in the bag, they last a full season. I run coleman fuel, not sure if pump or "race fuel"( VP, etc.) is different. They will draw some air back thru the carb over time, so i disconnect the line at the carb & plug it for storage. I don't like to clamp fuel lines for the long term, only between heats at races.

Back