• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Baxter Gas Bags

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garson,

I need 10 259 bags shipped to 80126. Need a total please.
Your payment has been received and your package will ship tomorrow.

Thank you for your business.

Garson
After reviewing my PP account I realized that I posted received payment to the wrong post.....

Your payment has not been received....

Please submit payment so you package can go out with tomorrow's shipment.

Garson, I just tried it again and for what ever reason it work this time. PP has been sent. Thanks again, John...
Ok, what did you do different? Just so I'll know what to tell anyone else that may encounter this problem.

Package will ship tomorrow.

Conner, the bags showed up today. Thanx for the fast shipping! A FYI for gas rigger guys, the short 250 ml bags fit both my warpath & hurricane riggers like a glove! They lay flat & fit nicely between the boom tubes, MUCH better than the standard length 250's.

Conner, the bags showed up today. Thanx for the fast shipping! A FYI for gas rigger guys, the short 250 ml bags fit both my warpath & hurricane riggers like a glove! They lay flat & fit nicely between the boom tubes, MUCH better than the standard length 250's.
Stebbins thanks for the update and your business. I'm glad to hear that the new version 250ml bags is a perfect fit, only problem I have with them is they are a lot harder to get them dried out than the longer one's.

Garson

Back