Back home for a few days.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

I sure know how you feel. Almost 23 years ago, I lost my father to a heart condition. Then 5 months my mother went due to cancer. Lastly, 6.5 years ago I buried my sister as a victim to diabetes. Been thought a gauntlet myself. Keep strong, best wishes and prayers for all.

John

were back, thanks everybody.. things went quite well considering the event. its strange how such a seemingly horrible event brings people together in such a positive way.. I got to see and hug people I have not seen in years!

Anyway.. I did quite good at the funeral until closed the viewing curtain knowing full well that was the last time I was going to see his strong face as long as Im sucking air.. and when I was given the flag for dads military service.. that was tough.. I was NEVER as brave as he..

Anyway.. thanks everybody for your prayers and support.. it was felt..

Mike Z

Condolences Mike and family, that has to be tough man.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to here this mike.give mom and ambo, a big hug from me.hang in there berry,i will call you brother.....

Sorry to hear about your dad Mike. I lost both of my parents going on three years now and i still think about them every day. Just try to think of all the good times. KENNY

were back, thanks everybody.. things went quite well considering the event. its strange how such a seemingly horrible event brings people together in such a positive way.. I got to see and hug people I have not seen in years!

Anyway.. I did quite good at the funeral until closed the viewing curtain knowing full well that was the last time I was going to see his strong face as long as Im sucking air.. and when I was given the flag for dads military service.. that was tough.. I was NEVER as brave as he..

Anyway.. thanks everybody for your prayers and support.. it was felt..

Mike Z
I'm sorry to read about your dad. I hope you only remember the good times with him.

Adam

Mike, Very Sorry for your LOSS, Your Dad and Brother should be very proud of you!!! Thoughts and Prayers from the Shepherd's

Back