Back home for a few days.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words cannot express but remember your friends are with you and your family in this time of distress.

Mic

Mike

A prayer has been said for your dad. He is with his Father now. Our condolences to you and your family.

Bob and Karen Kensill

Not an easy thing to go through losing a family member. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep the good times in your mind...............

Dick Tyndall

Mike,

I'm sorry for your loss, it is hard I know. But, as said before, he is truly home and his father is taking care of him now. Our prayers are with you.

Carl

mike, it's beeen almost 30 years since i lost my father to cancer, i'm very sorry to hear of your loss. the pain still comes around after all these years, but the good memories always overshadow it ;) . he and your brother are enjoying themselves & each other, & will watch over you. hang in there, you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

mike, i just read this entire thread. i'm not ashamed to say i have tears running down my cheeks.....seeing the feelings & respect directed towards you should make your dad rest easy, knowing what kind of son(s) he raised.

Latest posts

Back