• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

B Sport 21 Tunnel for sale SOLD pending funds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Im selling this budlight boat, its built from my own design. 27 inches long, wood over foam centersection, builtup sponsons, epoxy glass cowl. ppg paint vynal grafics with ppg clearcoating. 150.00 shipped it comes with the radio box and steering and throtle linkages.

Thanks Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking boat Tom. Is that some HTB design inspiration showing there? :D Someone is going to get a great looking boat for the money!

How does it run? Ever run it with a Lynx? How would it compare? I assume no motor for that price?

How does it run? Ever run it with a Lynx? How would it compare? I assume no motor for that price?
Have only run it with a stock os did very well. it would probly run very good with a mod motor. And your right hull radiobox all hardware and new tank.

Thanks Tom

Back