• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale 21 Blackjack SOLD pending funds.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
For Sale,

.21 Blackjack,VGC . Comes with 3 servos,battery pack,2 turn fins, tank. All running hardware is Speedmaster. Radio lid, rear hatch cover and cowl are carbon(painted) Set up for h7 prop, NRLS,OPS3280 pipe and Andy's 3rd channel needle. Very clean and fresh boat. Pics to follow. $500 firm, thanks for looking.

Boat is SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO RICK CESATI ! His response was first.

Richard Dahlheimer was second in line. I went by time of response on the sale.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale,
.21 Blackjack,VGC . Comes with 3 servos,battery pack,2 turn fins, tank. All running hardware is Speedmaster. Radio lid, rear hatch cover and cowl are carbon(painted) Set up for h7 prop, NRLS,OPS3280 pipe and Andy's 3rd channel needle. Very clean and fresh boat. Pics to follow. $500 firm, thanks for looking.
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to buy a 20 Hydro from one of the BEST Racers in the USA. If you want to step up to the elite in this class, this is the way to get it done immediately.

Don't let this opportunity slip by..... B)

Maybe you can get him to throw in the great prop too....

Marty Davis

Pictures Added...
Hello Ron, i will buy your Blackjack. Please send payment details. Thank You, Richard D
Richard, I hope you plan to race it,There are two local B riggers, that won't race,and next spring there will be two other local B riggers that want to race. 3 boats make a heat :D

Larry
PLease see original posting . The boat was sold to RICK CESATI. His response to me was first by time sent,thank you.

I know the location of another first rate Blackjack for sale if anyone is interested. Not with me but with another boater.

Back