Axe Rossi Motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have two Axe Rossi Model 29R45 motors here this coming week, these do not have the remote needle.. I will be offering this line of motors along with Thunder Tiger, K&B, and O.S. I only have these two available and will offer these at a great price. PM me or email me for my price.Bob

New AXE Rossi 45 Marine Inboard Engine Model 29R45 with instructions, accessories and a glow plug. This engine comes with a fixed main needle carburetor without the remote fuel mixture adjust carburetor that is shown in the picture.

The specs for this engine are:

2.20 HP

25000 RPM

BORE: 22.41 mm

STROKE: 19.00 mm

PORTS: 5

Glow Plug: Standard

Rossi engines are hand made in Italy, built to the most precise tolerances, with the finest Swiss CNC machine equipment, using the best quality materials to give you the highest performance and longest life.
Are you going to have spare parts available for these engines?

Thanks,

Zach
crankshafts,bearings, pistons&sleeves, connecting rods, wristpins and circlips have been ordered from Italy and will take 10-12 weeks to get here.
Cool, are they going to offer any .67's?

Zach
rossi makes a .65 not a .67
But do they still make a .65? I am just curious if they were making an engine in that class. It's very hard to find info on them.

Thanks,

Zach
go to hyperformance produtcs he is a rossi dealer and has pics and specs on them,shane
I tried going to hyperperformance and just get car sites, do you have a link?
try going to hyperprod.com
They have the .65 listed but if you try to purchase one it says "This item is unavailable...".

That's why I was checking with Bob to see if he had any info on a new model.

Zach
i talked to dave over at hyper. and he said he was going to place an order for .65 rossis he had to buy like 600 of them or something outragous amount or something he mave have them its worth a call,shane

Go on to www.axemotor.it . Then click on photo gallery and scroll down the pictures to the bottom and the last 2 pictures are the 21 outboard and the 21 Marino.

I will have two Axe Rossi Model 29R45 motors here this coming week, these do not have the remote needle.. I will be offering this line of motors along with Thunder Tiger, K&B, and O.S. I only have these two available and will offer these at a great price. PM me or email me for my price.Bob

New AXE Rossi 45 Marine Inboard Engine Model 29R45 with instructions, accessories and a glow plug. This engine comes with a fixed main needle carburetor without the remote fuel mixture adjust carburetor that is shown in the picture.

2.20 HP

25000 RPM

Rossi engines are hand made in Italy, built to the most precise tolerances, with the finest Swiss CNC machine equipment, using the best quality materials to give you the highest performance and longest life.

Thanks,

Zach
crankshafts,bearings, pistons&sleeves, connecting rods, wristpins and circlips have been ordered from Italy and will take 10-12 weeks to get here.

Zach
rossi makes a .65 not a .67
But do they still make a .65? I am just curious if they were making an engine in that class. It's very hard to find info on them.

Thanks,

Zach
go to hyperformance produtcs he is a rossi dealer and has pics and specs on them,shane
I tried going to hyperperformance and just get car sites, do you have a link?
It is---Hyperformance Products----- :D

That is indeed a picture of the Cobra Marino engine.

Also some of the motors listed on Hyperformance Products ie 65and 90 are no longer generally listed by Axe Rossi,But as mentioned they would probably make a batch of motors if their were enough ordered. Anyone that just wants the odd piston and liner for the 65 or 90 i think you will be out of luck unless you can track down anyone that has some old stock spares.

Here in the UK i run tethered hydros, Some of the guys had a batch of piston and liners specially made by Axe Rossi as direct replacments for the OPS 60 gold head 5 port (2transfer 3boost ports) motor as OPS no longer make this motor or spare piston and liners. I think they hat to have min of 50 made

2.20 HP

25000 RPM

there is a guy in our club and he has one of these rossis and it runs very well after the head clearance was set,shane

2.20 HP

25000 RPM

Thanks,

Zach

Zach
I just found out that there are no .65 engines currently being made. If I place an order for 100 they will start making them for me. Hope that answers your question.

Bob

That is indeed a picture of the Cobra Marino engine.
Also some of the motors listed on Hyperformance Products ie 65and 90 are no longer generally listed by Axe Rossi,But as mentioned they would probably make a batch of motors if their were enough ordered. Anyone that just wants the odd piston and liner for the 65 or 90 i think you will be out of luck unless you can track down anyone that has some old stock spares.

Here in the UK i run tethered hydros, Some of the guys had a batch of piston and liners specially made by Axe Rossi as direct replacments for the OPS 60 gold head 5 port (2transfer 3boost ports) motor as OPS no longer make this motor or spare piston and liners. I think they hat to have min of 50 made

The Cobra Marino is available and most of the parts from the Cobra car engine are interchangeable. It would take aanywhere from 4-12 weeks to get them in from Italy.

I just found out that there are no .65 engines currently being made. If I place an order for 100 they will start making them for me. Hope that answers your question.

Bob

Thanks, that is what I thought.

Zach

There is a Rossi 65 Ducted Fan (New style)on E-bay, would need a W/C head. Maybe someone has one from the first run of engines? I have a couple W/C caps from the old style 65's don't know if they would fit a turned down A/C head.

Latest posts

Back