Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the feeling Mike, I'd love to see Hooter's Racing's avatar blown up, nothing like a cute blonde holding a nice boat :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be a cool option though, some people have very cool ones and some you wonder wth is that ??

It would be slick if you could click on it and enlarge it.

Where is YOUR pic btw Mike ?? No worries, we can call ya chalk line for now :p

Btw Otter say's you have been talking transponders- lets talk.

On that note - lets see your Full Size Avatar pics - here's my new one.

2qkkyfa.jpg

Andy

Your joking! Right! Like I know how to put up an avatar picture. You give me way too much credit Andy. I can barely use this new **** smart phone.

Would be a cool option though, some people have very cool ones and some you wonder wth is that ??

It would be slick if you could click on it and enlarge it.

Where is YOUR pic btw Mike ?? No worries, we can call ya chalk line for now :p

Btw Otter say's you have been talking transponders- lets talk.

On that note - lets see your Full Size Avatar pics - here's my new one.

2qkkyfa.jpg

Andy
Andy looks like you need to use the bathroom LOL..

Cheap Shot i know sorry.

Julian

i knew you was going to bring that out LOL but your is alittl more HILARIOUS.. your expression is just priceless

i knew you was going to bring that out LOL but your is alittl more HILARIOUS.. your expression is just priceless
J- the only shzt I had that day was the grin I TRIED to hide after it ran as good as it did off the bench with my own set-up. ;)

Glad you liked it though..........

I will still get years of timeless pleasure from yours :rolleyes:

i know me too LOL great Job tho cant wait to put my Twin in the water and blow it to the moon LOL

Back