• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AUQA-CRAFT MISS VEGAS, OS VZ-M 3.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I have for sale a new miss vegas red in color boat has been run about 3-4 time's prior to running hull was reinforced at internall stringers with epoxy then applyied fuel resistant white paint a custom radio box, strut was machined to raise it up and a ballanced octura 2 blade prop, it also has a new never run O.S. Max .18 cvr-m non-pull start engine installed with a mac .21 tuned pipe(includid but not yet installed) A Grim racer polished turn fin,also will come with the .18 O.S. that came with it, comes with the stock servo's but no receiver or transmitter also I have a modifide os .21 vz-m has lots of compression .. looking for offers or 250.00 plus actual shipping for the vegas, and 100.00 plus 10.00 shipping for the .21 e-mail me for pic's @ [email protected] the Vegas hull is the first generation hull

Last edited by a moderator:
Back