****Attention All Winter Nats Racers****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayne, nope. I now have to manage the store that week, boss has vacation. Cancel all my entries, unfortunately this is the hand dealt to me, just found out Friday. There is a P spec, and sport b, and 20 mod opening now. I will see ya Saturday, but not in any official capacity.

RP

Dam Premo sorry to hear that. I'm in see ya there the 101 Twin blitzkrieg will be there ;-) to bring lots of amounts of PAIN. The flying J's of TN are coming strong and ready.

Here kitty kitty.

J.C.

Geez....now I see why nobody wants to come race in Florida...you guy's scare the heck out of everyone. ;)
Mike last I remember I have never seen you race anywhere outside of Florida In 2011 atlanta, hunstville,Hobart, evansville, fall nats???

Just saying support other peoples races sometime that would be nice you know.

Julian
Nice way to be BLUNT Julian,,,, Not everyone has the "means" to travel to races!!!
I had to re-read who wrote that Rick, sounds like something you would say :p :p :p :p

Those kinda comments are really uncalled for J .

Andy
i make the races i do barely getting by or selling some stuff to pay for fuel and i travel to different states. Im Blunt like it or not its the Truth

Julian
Randy,

Hope you don't mind me borrowing this!

edited by poster,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Got across the state line 3 times this year, 2 Charleston, 1 d13 at Ricky's in GA, which equals 3 in state I also attended. I have a 10 buck an hour job..no O/T. Money doesn't make my program strong, dedication does. Work a race , or 2, or 3, support the other clubs, and they will be around. I do all I can to support the clubs, in general. I got one race this year that I didn't "work", Ricky Bearden let me enjoy the GA hospitality. How many people I see at races NEVER lift a finger, ***** constantly.Too many to count. Waaaaaay to much short-sided bickering, not enough gratitude.... I race, travel, and enjoy the people. Next year is gonna be different, ya bet yer ass. Laryngitis and a lawn chair. Less talk, more race.
Premo, you don't have to justify a thing, what you do on the tower to make big races happen, nuff said. B) Hammer

Got across the state line 3 times this year, 2 Charleston, 1 d13 at Ricky's in GA, which equals 3 in state I also attended. I have a 10 buck an hour job..no O/T. Money doesn't make my program strong, dedication does. Work a race , or 2, or 3, support the other clubs, and they will be around. I do all I can to support the clubs, in general. I got one race this year that I didn't "work", Ricky Bearden let me enjoy the GA hospitality. How many people I see at races NEVER lift a finger, ***** constantly.Too many to count. Waaaaaay to much short-sided bickering, not enough gratitude.... I race, travel, and enjoy the people. Next year is gonna be different, ya bet yer ass. Laryngitis and a lawn chair. Less talk, more race.
Still pitting for me in Charleston !!!! :D

wum8p5.jpg

Still pitting for me in Charleston !!!! :D

wum8p5.jpg
NICE 12 PACK!!!! Anything to put the Trunker on the trailer....I got yer back TomKat

Premo, you don't have to justify a thing, what you do on the tower to make big races happen, nuff said. B) Hammer
Thanks Ray, I enjoy the challenges the race always presents to me. 2012 will be another great year.. But its time to start training the next up-an-comer to be mr. microphone. My lifetime of A D D is starting to wear me out.... :D

Thanks Ray, I enjoy the challenges the race always presents to me. 2012 will be another great year.. But its time to start training the next up-an-comer to be mr. microphone. My lifetime of A D D is starting to wear me out.... :D
Randy, you deserve the rest, run your boats, pit for fast Foley and enjoy the better half's company between heats. :)

Randy hate to hear it bro , Your voice in the tower and getting a race done is second to none bud B)

Lord knows its a thankless job and you do it well my friend ;)

Nuff brown-nosing- , you gonna let me run the P-spec boat so I have something to do besides pit for Foley :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously Randy, reconsider if you can B) ;) B) B)

Andy

Drew, Here it goes....... Talked at length with Wayne last night. Scott (Anderson) and the OCD Gulfcoast group will cover, until Saturday morning. Then I come on board, basically due to threats of personal harm, 'cause i'm scared to death of TAMMY !!!!

Drew, Here it goes....... Talked at length with Wayne last night. Scott (Anderson) and the OCD Gulfcoast group will cover, until Saturday morning. Then I come on board, basically due to threats of personal harm, 'cause i'm scared to death of TAMMY !!!!
Dam Randy she is only 100lbs wet. kick her A$$.

I can see the look in her eye as she reads those words Dave :huh: Glad YOU went there :p :p :p :p

Glad to hear it Randy- wouldnt be the same without ya bro B)

Now about that P-Tunnel :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Andy

I can see the look in her eye as she reads those words Dave :huh: Glad YOU went there :p :p :p :p

Now about that P-Tunnel :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Andy
I ain't SKEERD. :unsure:

I'll be in the retrieve boat all week hope she can swim fast. :mellow:

Andy
I ain't SKEERD. :unsure:

I'll be in the retrieve boat all week hope she can swim fast. :mellow:
Randy, Glad you are going to make it to the race.

David, I may be small but I'm MIGHTY :eek:

Back