****Attention All Winter Nats Racers****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

****Attention All Winter Nats Racers****

If you are entered in the 2012 Winter Nats and have not paid for your entry I suggest you do so. Your check needs to be sitting on my desk or payment sent by PayPal no later then the 18th of December 2011 or you WILL be removed from the race. OCD is doing this out of fairness to the racers on the waiting list wanting to attend this event. The 2011 Winter Nats had 30+ boats not show up. With almost 80 boats on the waiting list these spots would have been filled. After December 18th anyone on the waiting list that gets into an awaiting class will be required to pay immediately.

You can send payment by PayPal to: [email protected]

Snail mail to:

Orlando Culvert Dodgers

6430 Stanwin Dr.

Apopka, FL. 32712

So ...when is the deadline ???????? LOL

209ge1v.jpg

FORTH NOTICE

Heads up people....There are 70 racers that HAVE NOT PAID for their entry yet. December 18th is coming up quick.

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOU PAYMENT IN.

HINT, HINT

Read first post for payment options.

If you want in a class now is the time to get on the waiting list.

Info needed:

Name

Class

Frequency (primary / alt)

NAMBA number or guest

Phone number

E-mail to: [email protected]

Jeremy, putting a new 60 Mono together & coming for ya in Jan 2012.......... X mono has been READY!!!!!!

Joe your next project needs to be a Single X/F rigger..this is turning out to be one awesome class..be ready for the mini 80 riggers to rock the single 101"s..its all RPM"sssssss

Brett We will see if the IMPBA clubs want to race Single Hydro`s? If not, I will assemble another 90 Twin.

Brett

My pet Eagle Brutus is in training for this race every weekend and will be ready to battle. He will be wielding a BIG sledge hammer and and even BIGGER cleaver.

Hope your little bumble bee is up for it. Remember the race is won on the water not in the air. :huh:

Going to be a very FAST race. B)

David

Brett We will see if the IMPBA clubs want to race Single Hydro`s? If not, I will assemble another 90 Twin.
The F Hydro single engine class will be run at the 2012 IMPBA Internats (as a specialty class) and the Fall Nationals, both in Charleston. Cannot speak for other clubs, but we shall run it.

The traditional F Hydro and the twin nitro classes will also be running.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer to see the class ran as is F Hydro. Maybe decrease the Total CID so you can run 45 60 Twins with the New F class. it would also help bring the 45 & 60 twins back to the lake.

I would prefer to see the class ran as is F Hydro. Maybe decrease the Total CID so you can run 45 60 Twins with the New F class. it would also help bring the 45 & 60 twins back to the lake.
That is a good Idea.Set the class at a 1.55 CID limit. I always said there was to much of a spread in the CID in F/X hydro class.

I talked about this once before and did not get a very favorable response. But it seams this is caching on now.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the 45 & 60 twins & the 90 Singles would all run the same speeds & put on a Good Race....

That is a good Idea.Set the class at a 1.55 CID limit. I always said there was to much of a spread in the CID in F/X hydro class.

I talked about this once before and did not get a very favorable response. But it seams this is caching on now.

David

The IMPBA F Hydro class limit is 1.83". The twin F class is 2.50". The F Hydro single engine limit is 1.05" for the CMB Fall Nationals. All of them will be running at the Internats and the Fall Nationals in 2012.

Latest posts

Back