Assembling your 1st Villain S1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Torgalski

Tom, feel free to re-direct this article into the "featured articles" section of the site. Thanks for everyone's help in getting my Villains finished!

Jeff T.

And here you are everyone...the finished product. Since my article as of May 10, I have destroyed two lower units, and hit a concrete wall to bring her to a stop from about 20 mph, suffering minor scratches. Thanks to all!

Outstanding Jeff!!!!!!! Man thats nice lookin ;)

Grim's gonna hockey his rompers :eek:

Gene ;D

Looking good Jeff!!

a nice paint job like yours makes me think twice about only leaving the wood grain look...and nice job on the servo wheel too :)

Kris

Jeff

I am proud to have you as a customer. Your boat looks great. You and your Villain S1 are prime examples of what it was I was thinking when we set out to engineer the kit. You have a boat that will take both you building and driving to the next level.

Model boating is a hobby, addiction, and a blast. Stick with it you are in for a wild ride.

Great job.. im like a proud dad all over again..

Man o man, my stuff is yellow but that blue is turning on my headlights.

Grimracerski

Jeff,

Hey, nice job on the Villain. Glad to see you have some white contrast on that blue. Visability can become a real issue when blue boats, or dark colors in general, are stalled on the race course.

Jerry D.

more crafty work from PBracing. Note the steering arm and the motor mount. Thanks Tim, now if only they made aluminum boats that were this fast:

I really like that blue!

What's the chances of the steering cables vibrating a hole in the tank?

If you want some extra insurance, slip a 1/2" length of fuel tubing over the cable and CA it to the tank where the cable touches. Add lube, stir and enjoy!

Latest posts

Back