Assault time

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt say a better option, i would say different. from a small block to a big block is 2 different classes, the 48 with a small block is g1 legal and is a great rough water boat but the 45 small block will beat it in calm water

Monos offers so many options....I was a bit short sighted early in my boating experience.... I should have started with the mono...very few classes u could take 1 boat and run 3 to 4 classes....I'm hooked....my vector rebuild is next....will be my super stock mono

Know how they say you don't know what you're not seeing until you put on some glasses....oh my word....I raced this boat yesterday first time on the water no testing right off my set up board and it performed awsome....now the driver has some work to do with his throttle finger....but this boat is a blast and fast!!!...I basically followed the Lazer 45 instructions and made a turn fin the same as the instructions said...boom!!!! On the money...I think I could settle it down just a tad...this is the testing work...I'm happy

Back