G3 Backlash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season is in the books here's the latest update on this Backlash build. I had a chance to race this boat and set up at the namba nats and its close. This race experience help set the stage for the boat and driver to go back home and guess what........da da da da da .......The Champ is here.....had a great battle with the incumbent champ all year. but.... we prevailed and won G1 sport hydro crown in namba D1. Hanson mod 25.4 motor stood up all year zipp kits pipe was tuned great....power transmission went through the Altamotive solid flex drive system and the water was cut up by two sets of props....in the higher elevation I found the Bob Austin 7217/2 450 ripped great!!! At sea level the Austin 6719/3 554 gave a winning push. Yours truly built the Blazer G3 backlash. Thanks to the manufactures that gave me this winning combo your work is greatly appreciated! cat out the bag now....next year should be awesome!!!

Last edited:
Season is in the books here's the latest update on this Backlash build. I had a chance to race this boat and set up at the namba nats and its close. This race experience help set the stage for the boat and driver to go back home and guess what........da da da da da .......The Champ is here.....had a great battle with the incumbent champ all year. but.... we prevailed and won G1 sport hydro crown in namba D1. Hanson mod 25.4 motor stood up all year zipp kits pipe was tuned great....power transmission went through the Altamotive solid flex drive system and the water was cut up by two sets of props....in the higher elevation I found the Bob Austin 7217/2 450 ripped great!!! At sea level the Austin 6719/3 554 gave a winning push. Yours truly built the Blazer G3 backlash. Thanks to the manufactures that gave me this winning combo your work is greatly appreciated! cat out the bag now....next year should be awesome!!!
Congrats on a nice season Leighton!

Back