AquaCraft Revolt Mono.. NEW FROM AQUACRAFT!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, i have been trying to get some guys into boating locally for years but no luck for one reason or another.I am approaching some guys that run electric buggies and cars who already have batteries and chargers and know their way around electric rc toys...If i can get them to bite i would buy on for sure.I have had several nitro hammers and miss vegas and i was wondering how fast these would go and how long a charge will last and how long does it typically(ballpark only as i know there are variables in chagers etc)to charge them up. figure these would be a better choice and more user friendly than the UL 1.

I have access to a pond 1000 feet from my pond that i think would be a good size for these and we could put up some bouys and i have a stand already and go at it.....

I have run my sport 20 there and my 21 rigger but it is tight....

Terry,

With the stock set up on this boat (Grim 42X55) and a pair of 2S 5000 (boat runs on 4S voltage) you will get high 30's to low 40's for about 3min.... Performance and runtime can change drastically on prop, setup, and batteries...

Later,

Mike Ball

OK thanks mike ball, how long does it take to re-charge the batteries using a middle of the road charger ?

Would these be a good boat to try and get people interested in boating.I like the fact that unlike the hydro's you can just stop anywhere and start again but 3 minutes run time is not that much.

You can trade speed for runtime, and there are more and more hi capacity packs on the market.. they weigh more, but if they fit, a pair of 8000s would get ya to almost 5 minutes, and slightly less prop and youd be getting to that point that you want to bring it in anyway. Ive seen as high as 10000 mah stuff.. doubt Id want that much weight.. a pair of 4s in parallel could get you more capacity as well, if they fit, and if the weight hit was worth it.

I too like the looks of this boat.. plan on stocking one at the shop, along with a minimono.. good stuff.

5000mah will charge in under an hour at 5 amps, they should never be completely dead anyway. You can charge alot of batteries at higher amperages but not on a middle of the road charger.

Last edited by a moderator:
ii) Currently approved motors

Brand Model Description

AquaCraft AQUG7000 L36/56 7.2-18V – 6 pole brushless

AQUG7001 36-56-2030 – 6 pole brushless

AQUG7002 36-56-1800 – 6 pole brushless

Himax HB3630 1500 brushless – 6 pole brushless

ProBoat PRB3310 A3630-1500 – 6 pole brushless

PRB4017 A3630-1800 – 6 pole brushless

iii) In addition, the CD has the discretion to allow the following:

(a) An aftermarket motor that is a re-labeled and exact copy of any

approved motor.

( B) Any generational change of an approved motor, or a motor that

is used in a Ready To Run (RTR) offering from a manufacturer

that produces over 100 units of said offering, as long as there is

no more than a 5% increase in any of the following

manufacturers specifications as compared to any single

approved motor: Kv, maximum constant amperage rating,

mass, and MSRP.

© The race flyer shall list additional allowed motors for the event

Is this motor legal in the P limited class?

Lohring Miller

Lohring,

The boat has the AQUG7002 36-56-1800 – 6 pole brushless from the factory. It's legal right out of the box.

i am thinking of getting a new mono for lso (something to go around the cats that are upside down lol usually mine) not sure i want to start over again building a new mono......like this hull....hope it works out well ......nice job grim....

Thanks guys...

I have one ready for (for the most part) to hammer on at the D4 race this weekend.. Should be a good time.

Grim

Latest posts

Back