APRCRA - PRO RACING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct Andy Orlando is Miami is thinking on it but nothing firm Mike is not completely sure yet and Broward is not doing it. Robert

Just make sure you dont forget to get outside once and a while to sign autographs for your adoring fans ;) and save me a seat in the ac too okay..... :p
Do you have a CDL?
Yep, I assume I have a job know right , lol ;)
Now you got it :rolleyes:
Thats NOT what I meant when I said save me a seat in the AC. <_< <_<

Need to talk to you about that stut adjustor for the 40 boat- answer the phone tonight. ;)

Just make sure you dont forget to get outside once and a while to sign autographs for your adoring fans ;) and save me a seat in the ac too okay..... :p
Do you have a CDL?
Yep, I assume I have a job know right , lol ;)
Now you got it :rolleyes:
Thats NOT what I meant when I said save me a seat in the AC. <_< <_<

Need to talk to you about that stut adjustor for the 40 boat- answer the phone tonight. ;)
Oh ..... So I suppose you want to race too :p Funny you should mention that I am just now starting to use the one on the Blue Boat.... SUPER excellent device.

:blink: INTERESTING READ :blink:

HERES MY VOTE....FLORIDA PRO WILL BE JUST LIKE NASHVILLE PRO....PEOPLE WILL COMPLAIN WHO DONT EVEN SHOW UP AT RACE....AND THOSE THAT DO HAVE FUN....THIS IS LIKE A COPY AND PASTE OF JIMS TOPIC THREE MONTHS AGO.

WHAT REALLY AMAZES ME WITH ALL THE HOT AIR BLOWING, IS THE FACT THAT PRO RACING ONLY EFFECTS THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED AND ATTEND...ALL OTHERS ARE WHAT THEY ARE....BY STANDERS.

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,

DOES PRO EFFECT YOU OR YOUR CLUB IF IT'S NOT IN YOUR CLUB?

DOES IT BOTHER THIS FORUM IF IT HAPPENS OR NOT?

I DO FIND IT VERY FUNNY THE IMPBA'S PREZ BILL ASKED FOR FORUM GOERS TO NOT BASH OR GET INVOLVED IN THIS TYPE OF FORUM ACTIVITY....I SEE 75% IMPBA MEMBERS HERE PUTTING PRO DOWN. DOING EXACTLY WHAT THERE BOSS SAID NOT TO DO....READ YOU PRESIDENT CORNER LETTER IN THE ROOSTERTAIL.

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT REASONS WE BOAT, AND WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF THINKING, BUT IM NOT SO SURE THIS TYPE OF THINKING GETS ANY OF US FURTHER IN THE HOBBY. I CAN NAME 7 HERE ALONE WHO NEVER EVEN LEAVE THERE CLUBS TO RACE...AND PRO IS NOT EVEN WITHIN 1000 MILES OF THERE CLUB, BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY TALK THE MOST ON PRO..JUST LIKE I SAID...SAME POST ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER AND A DIFFERENT FORUM.

OK KICK ME AROUND NOW...IM READY....FOOTBALL HELMET AND PADS INSTALLED :p
Please name the 7 people who are posting in this thread, do not leave their club to race, and are not within 1000 miles of a pro race.

And here's something for you to think about. Why do you get so bothered when people express opinions that are contrary to yours, or say bad things about something you are backing? :eek: Why do you so often try to stifle discussions instead of just posting your opinions on the subject? Why is it that over and over again you mess up perfectly civil discussions with insults such as accusing others of blowing hot air?

HERES MY VOTE....FLORIDA PRO WILL BE JUST LIKE NASHVILLE PRO....PEOPLE WILL COMPLAIN WHO DONT EVEN SHOW UP AT RACE....AND THOSE THAT DO HAVE FUN....THIS IS LIKE A COPY AND PASTE OF JIMS TOPIC THREE MONTHS AGO.

WHAT REALLY AMAZES ME WITH ALL THE HOT AIR BLOWING, IS THE FACT THAT PRO RACING ONLY EFFECTS THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED AND ATTEND...ALL OTHERS ARE WHAT THEY ARE....BY STANDERS.

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,

I DO FIND IT VERY FUNNY THE IMPBA'S PREZ BILL ASKED FOR FORUM GOERS TO NOT BASH OR GET INVOLVED IN THIS TYPE OF FORUM ACTIVITY....I SEE 75% IMPBA MEMBERS HERE PUTTING PRO DOWN. DOING EXACTLY WHAT THERE BOSS SAID NOT TO DO....READ YOU PRESIDENT CORNER LETTER IN THE ROOSTERTAIL.

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT REASONS WE BOAT, AND WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF THINKING, BUT IM NOT SO SURE THIS TYPE OF THINKING GETS ANY OF US FURTHER IN THE HOBBY. I CAN NAME 7 HERE ALONE WHO NEVER EVEN LEAVE THERE CLUBS TO RACE...AND PRO IS NOT EVEN WITHIN 1000 MILES OF THERE CLUB, BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY TALK THE MOST ON PRO..JUST LIKE I SAID...SAME POST ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER AND A DIFFERENT FORUM.

Please name the 7 people who are posting in this thread, do not leave their club to race, and are not within 1000 miles of a pro race.

And here's something for you to think about. Why do you get so bothered when people express opinions that are contrary to yours, or say bad things about something you are backing? :eek: Why do you so often try to stifle discussions instead of just posting your opinions on the subject? Why is it that over and over again you mess up perfectly civil discussions with insults such as accusing others of blowing hot air?

HMMMMMM. Hate to say it as it probably will only make things worse. HE'S RIGHT. I don't see anyone getting upset. I also ( and this may be due different opinions about the ter "HOT AIR" but when someone is doing it, it typically means they are lying or talking cash s**t) don't see anyone blowing hot air. They are simply stating their opinion on a given subject with the knowledge they have on that subject. Do I disagree with things you said... Thats for me to know and us to discuss when I meet you. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ACUSING PEOPLE OF " BLOWING HOT AIR"!!! If I recall correctly the last thread I saw you get involved in turned into the same thing. Lets take the FORUM into consideration ( since you brought up the question of " DOES THIS AFFECT THE FORUM?") The only time it would effect the forum is when people like you can't seem to keep it civil. An yes if someone goes to one of these races as a spectator and see something that puts a bad taste in their mouth IT DOES EFFECT OUR CLUBS IT EFFECT THE ENTIRE BOATING HOBBY/INDUSTRY. Now I don't mind listening to anyones opinion but if you can't keep it civil then keep it out it's not welcome here.

Just My 2 cents now I need to take a chill pill,

Zach

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,

James Barringer, Mr Twisted Liquid racing guru, you are DEAD WRONG. Bill Zuber, IMPBA President, does not lead a group of mindless sheep over the cliff. We can make our own decisions based upon our knowledge, experience and belief of what is best for all of us. Most of us here have been racing much longer than you have for sure. You have no clue at all.

I also agree with Chuck, name the individuals you allege to be ill informed and mindless. You are a coward or a liar if you do not.

BTW, thanks for the broken promises from you in sponsoring the RTR hydro class at our CMB race last weekend. After committing to me face to face at Orlando at their race, you went underground and did not even reply to the e mails of inquiry to you. I was warned heavily about you and your empty promises but decided to give you a chance to prove otherwise. However, your normal empty promises came through again. We are done with you, for good.

John , Zach, Chuck- We have been down this road before with this individual and as John stated - We are done with you- sums it up best. I wasnt even going to reply to his nonsense but quite frankly this thread has been very civil so far , lets keep it that way. Personally I think he is easier just to ignore than deal with at all. It doesnt suprise me that he left you guys hanging John-THAT SUCKS- Cant wait to make it up your way next year to race with and meet you guys. I hear its a first class show. Keep up the good work.

James , if you want to turn this into a pissing match- TAKE IT SOMEWERE ELSE . :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,

I LOVE BEING QOUTED..NEVER THOUGHT I SAID I DISAGREE..I SAID IF YOUR NOT DOING IT..WHY YOU TALKING AND HOW DOES IT EFFECT YOU WHEN YOUR NOT ATTENDING. IN FACT CHUCK YOUR ONE THAT TALKS THE MOST BUT STAYS AT HOME....I WILL NOT SPIT WITH YOU CHUCK...BEEN DONE THAT ROAD AND IT LEADS NO WHERE. FUNNY HOW MY COMMENTS AFFEND YOU.

I BELEIVE I ASKED A QUESTION FOR ONE AND TWO I AM BACKING UP WHAT THE IMPBA MAN SAID..STOP SLAMMING OTHERS WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. DIDNT BILL ASK HIS MEMBERS TO NOT GET INVOLVED IN THIS? THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION IT SOME TRYING TO SAY PEOPLE WILL KILL EACHOTHER OVER MONEY..WELL NO ONE DIED IN NASHVILLE..I THINK PAUL STILL PLAYS WITH ELCTRICITY AND THE RTR GUYS STILL ARE THE POINTS LEADERS...WITH NEW BOATS AND MONEY. SO SAY SOMETHING ELSE. THIS ALL HAPPEN THREE MONTHS AGO AND THE EVENT WENT OFF LIKE A RACE SHOULD...SO NOW HERE WE ARE AGAIN. NOW AS FAR AS STIFLE DISCUSSION..ISNT WHAT I WROTE MY OPINION? AND LOOK WHAT YOU DO...TRY ONCE AGAIN TO TELL ME IM WRONG. FACTS ARE FACTS CHUCK YOU LIKE A BROKEN RECORD MAN..EVERY FORUM SAME JUNK. SO THE RECORD REPEATS ITS SELF..PIPER TALKS ALL MUST LISTEN...JAMES COMES IN..AND THE POST GOES TO HELL. IM SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT THE POST WHEN TO HELL WHEN IT GOT POSTED HERE. NOW GO TO WORK TRYING TO GET ME BANNED FROM HERE...I MEAN YOU DID TELL EVERYBODY I WAS RIGHT?

I KNOW HALF OF THE PROBLEM IS " I SAID IT" THAT GUY FROM TWISTED LIQUID...REALLY SAD. THATS WHY YOU RESPOND. LIKE I SAID MY HELMET IS ON..SO ARE MY PADS..KICK AWAY. YOUR WASTING TIME.

WHATS AMAZING IS THIS....YOU ASK ME FOR THE SEVEN PEOPLE, YOU MEAN YOU WANT THE OTHER 6? 435 PEOPLE SPOKE AGAINST AND TRIED TO BASH PRO ON JIMS AND HERE. 5 PEOPLE SHOWED UP AT THE RACE AND ONE BOAT ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT BILL...DO THE MATH..LOTTA TALK NO WALK. COMPLAINING WITH NO REAL REASON BUT TO MAKE DRAMA, WHEN IN FACT THATS ALL THEY DID IS TALK. I ONLY SEE ONE PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE CHANGE IN THIS WHOLE MATTER AND HIS NAME IS ON THE BALLOT FOR BEING THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THIS TO BILL EYES AND IS GIVING PEOPLE THE CHANCE TO VOTE..THANKS DON. SO I SUGGEST YOU VOTE.

OK AND LAST...FOR THOSE THAT THINK I MEAN EVERYONE IS BLOWING HOT AIR..YOUR WRONG....THOSE ARE WORDS I USE TO DESCRIBE THOSE WHO TALK ALOT AND DONT EVER DO ANYTHING BUT THAT. IF YOU SAID PEOPLE WILL FIGHT, YOUR BLOWING HOT AIR....BECAUSE HAVE YOU BEEN HIT BY A RC BOATER LATELY.

AGAIN MY ARUMENT AS PIPER LIKES TO THINK I CREATE..WAS NOT A ARGUEMENT AT ALL OR ACCUSING ANYONE..IT WAS TO SAY..IF YOUR NOT GONNA PLAY, WHY ARE YOU DIRECTING OTHER NOT TO ALSO...NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE ME OR CHUCK..EACH PERSON IS THERE OWN...ME I JUST WANNA RACE..WIN...AND GO HOME!!! I COULD GIVE A CRAP LESS IF JESUS RAN THE PRO CIRCUIT..IF YOU CASH FOR ME FINSIHING FIRST IM THERE PERIOD.
I infer from your post that you are asserting that I am one of the 7 who you say doesn't leave their club to race and is not within 1000 miles of a pro race. To be clear, is this what you are saying? Also, you still need to name the other 6.

Moving on, as others have confirmed, the thread was CIVIL, until you showed up. The only problem with it is you didn't like some of what was being said, so you accused others of blowing hot air in an attempt to quiet them down. The only hot air in this thread is from the person with the stuck Caps key. :lol: :lol: :lol: If you can't be civil, why don't you crawl back under whatever rock it was you were hiding under when John Knight tried to get you to honor your commitment to sponsor his race?

P.S. Since you brought it up, if you get banned here, it'll be entirely your doing.

So any who. Andy, If and when this show comes to down, YOu gonna give it a whirl???

Zach
That depends entirly on how the nitro rules are laid out Zach. Would I like to, yes. But its really gonna hinge on how the classes are laid out. Hopefully Freds sister is doing better after her surgery and he will get a chance to get them up soon.

Stuck caps key, funny shzt Chuck :p

I would like to get some more insight into the rules myself. I would like to give it a whirl but I think it would be a one time deal or once a year thing for me as I can't chase it.

Classes should be pretty much structured the same way as IMPBA and NAMBA. All the gas classes are much the same. I can't see why the APrcRA would deviate away much from existing classes. That would just cause too much conflict in changes.

What part about TAKE THIS SHZT ELSEWERE DOESNT SEEM TO SINK IN TO YOU !!!!!!! Start a thread somewere else about your personal issues and quit stepping in this one. Geez man :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I WILL NOT respond to you or anything else you have to say- SO SAVE IT !!!!!!!!!

IF YOU SAID PEOPLE WILL FIGHT, YOUR BLOWING HOT AIR....BECAUSE HAVE YOU BEEN HIT BY A RC BOATER LATELY.

Your getting close to finding out...............

I really want to ignore you but on this I can't at this present point in time. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE, has put pro down. We are all stating opinions on what we think may or may not happen. If we are wrong then we are wrong. I would like to try it. If you have in fact read the whole thread, you will understand that I am a seasoned racer. I HAVE seen what money tends to do to races. Is this a bona-fide hard fact that it happens everywhere NO. Did anyone say it happens in all cases NO. Just cases that they have seen. NO ONE WAS TALKING TRASH UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP. You seem to be pretty good at it. Now If you think that us stating our opinions and civily talking about something new is talking trash and you take offense to it sorry. I appologize that you may have some type of inferiority complex or that you are just intellectually challenged. EVERYONE HERE WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS JUST FINE NOT OFFENDING ANYONE ELSE. You seem to be the only person that takes offense to this. YOU are also the only one that took it upon YOUR SELF to take stabs at people. It's really simple: If YOU don't like what WE as forum members talk about, then YOU can make the decision NOT to be a member here anymore. You have chosen to include yourself in our conversation and I am sure had you not ATTACKED anyone in your first response to the thread then I am positive that you would have been more than welcome to state your opinions in a civil manner. Your inability to do so is what has caused the grief. So PLEASE if you don't like it this can be a chip and dip conversation NACHOS. One more thing if you think you are ready to race against REAL boats come see us in FL we will be glad to show you what racing is about AND NOT GET PAID TO DO IT!!!

Back