ANYONE WHO HAS SALES PENDING WITH BIG ROY MUST READ!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony scardina

Hi, Roy is my father. Unfortunately he will have to do his correspondence through me, as he had a stroke very early Sunday morning...

He is in stable condition (talking and eating on his own) and will likely be moved out of ICU soon, but will not likely be returning home for at least a month, or so I've been informed.

If there is anything I can do for you in the mean time, let me know. My email is: [email protected]

I had been active in the model boating community the last two years so I should be able to help with any sales he has outstanding.

-Anthony Scardina

ALSO IF A MODERATOR COULD STICKY THIS FOR A WEEK OR TWO IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Anthony, our thoughts and prayers are for you and your dad. If our boat club can do anything to help let us know.

Tom

Anthony.... forward best wishes to Roy from Iowa. Keep us updated, and hope he gets better soon... Mike

anthony, give your dad my best, let him know he's in my prayers. outlook sounds good, look foward to seeing him back on here soon.

Anthony, Please give your father my best wishes- Hope he recovers VERY soon!

Glenn

Latest posts

Back