Anyone know the year of this boat and designation?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the 97 T-5 Bud that Villwock almost got killed in. The front end is totally different than in 94 and in 94 it was U-1. Here is another pic. Troy

BUDT597.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Troy. Do you know if the Bud team built it or was it a purchased hull with some other lineage to it?

And, if I email Mike Gossler. what would I ask for in his decal line? I'd like to make the U12 version versus the U1.

And Troy, by any chance do you have a salt water extension for that?

Thanks,

Pete

Big Red Machine said:
Thanks Troy.  Do you know if the Bud team built it or was it a purchased hull with some other lineage to it?
And, if I email Mike Gossler. what would I ask for in his decal line?  I'd like to make the U12 version versus the U1.

And Troy, by any chance do you have a salt water extension for that?

Thanks,

Pete

107202[/snapback]

I think that Bud built it and the center section is now the trendwest

It was built by Ron Brown and the Bud team in 95. Configured as you see it in 97 only for the 97 season and then reconfigured back in 98 to look the way it does today.

Tell Gossler you want the 97 T-5 Bud decals. I don't know if he offers them or not. That configuration only ran the U-12. And Yes I have the Salt Scoop for that. Troy

Troy, I'll be sending you some dough for the scoop.

Mike says he can do this decal set, but needs a more direct on shot of the U-12 itself. Have any such shots? He can steal the bowties from the 94 boat.

Pete

Back