• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any interest in a few 1/8th scale hulls?? Built and painted, '85 Domino's Pizza, '78 U-64 Squire Sho

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I am looking to see if there is any interest in any of these 3 hulls. As some may know, I planning to purchase a Laser cutter in the next month or so, and would rather pay some cash rather than finance the full purchase if possible...so, I am considering letting these go. Here is what I have:

NOTE: PLEASE SEE POST 22 AND 23 FOR PICS OF THE INTERIORS OF THE DOMINOS.

1) '78 Squire Shop U-64, new build from my kits, speedmaster rudder, speedmaster strut, Tyndal turn fin, Kramer Allison dummy motor, Kramer driver, RM Hydroplanes dash. This hull was built around FE, but it has no motor mount or steering set up yet, so it is very easy to change to nitro..and there is TONS of room inside to do so. $1000 plus shipping..Sold to Doug Smock

2) '85 Dominos Pizza U-30, 2 runs on the boat and its still mint, from one of my kits, it is FE, and ready to run minus esc and receiver. Neu 1527 1y, speedmaster hardware (same style hardware as the squire above), Tyndall turn fin, Savox TG servo, 1/4" collet, 1/4" flex cable, carbon motor mount. I can include with or without the motor, or drive train.

With 1527 motor, $1200 plus shipping

Without motor $970 plus shipping SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Without motor and servo...$870 plus shipping

3) '80 Circus Canard U-31, I purchased this last year..very nice build. This is a nitro hull. I was going to convert it, but no time. Comes with rudder, strut, 3/16" cable, driver. No engine or engine mount, no fuel tank. Very nice build, sponsons are even a bolt on design, so they are removable! Whoever built this did a fine job, paint is very nice too, with minor scratches in a couple places. SOLD

2012-06-16_17-03-53_517.jpg

2012-06-16_17-04-19_339.jpg

20121226_173736_zps82e66a95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Bird, hang tight..waiting on Mike Board's reply. He has read the PM, but waiting to hear back from him on the Circus. Mike

Tyler, I will once I give guys here a chance to look. A lot of the guys here know these boats from the build threads and a lot of them are friends here, so want to give them a first look! I would love these to end up with people I am friends with! Mike

Just so everyone knows, the bottom of the Squire is the meat and potatos. I will PM pics of that to anyone that is serious about it. Not saying the Dominos is not great, cause it is, but the Squire has a few extras! Mike

Oh, and the paint on boat hulls is Dupont base/ clear. No buffing done on either..straight out of the gun! Also, the floors of the engine wells in both are laid with Carbon Fiber cloth..insides of the sponsons have carbon fiber cloth as well. All West Systems epoxy inside and out. The Squire, from my weight testing looked like it would come out to be 14lbs ready to run, lipos and all. The Dominos is around 16.5lbs rtr, lipos and all.

can't ever have too many pink boats.........love to see that hydro run..........who was the lucky son of a %#*%#

Looks like a local Mike the Hoarder Board... REAL men drive pink boats
Pink only looks good when you're in the lead................;-)

Nice lookin set of boats though!! great work!

Back