• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any interest in a 90 SG Eagle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickTomsett

Supporting Member
I have a 90 SG Eagle only run 3 times in 110% mint rigger. It sits on my tug boat stand. no one up here runs boats so it just sits. has a K90 in it with 3 tanks of 20 % run through it. still need to be broke in. west system in eagine compartment and clear coat on the wood. there is a pic in my gallery. I can email some more bot I have to get some one to put them on here for me and the wife *&%^&%##$% well lets just say if some one will for me after they get them I would appreciate it lol. if you are interested in I can email pics just email me at

[email protected] and I will send the email there is about 50 pics.

Thanks Rick

1.JPG

3.JPG

11.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

32.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 90 SG Eagle only run 3 times in 110% mint rigger. It sits on my tug boat stand. no one up here runs boats so it just sits. has a K90 in it with 3 tanks of 20 % run through it. still need to be broke in. west system in eagine compartment and clear coat on the wood. there is a pic in my gallery. I can email some more bot I have to get some one to put them on here for me and the wife *&%^&%##$% well lets just say if some one will for me after they get them I would appreciate it lol. if you are interested in I can email pics just email me at

Thanks Rick
I might be interested in the motor only. Will you seperate and how much?

Mike

Thanks Rick
I'm interested in the hull and hardware! How much and will you seperate?Will you send pics to [email protected]

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, and thanks for all the offers It's sold for my asking price of $1000.oo US and had a list of people that wanted it for that price. It's going to Australia.

Rick

Back