Any Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SColby

Where can I find a place that has cooper fuel? I am almost out and will need some more if not by the end of the summer/fall, by next spring. Thanks in advance for any info.

BTW I am looking for 65%, that is what I am running now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I find a place that has cooper fuel? I am almost out and will need some more if not by the end of the summer/fall, by next spring. Thanks in advance for any info.
BTW I am looking for 65%, that is what I am running now.
try Bob Kensil that is what I did great fuel no better as I feel Jerry

OK, since I can't get cooper fuel anywhere close, now I am wondering where I can get any kind of fuel with in driving distance of Grand Rapids, MI. I am looking for 60-65%. Thanks for the info

Prop Shop in Warren used to carry %50 boat fuel, But I haven't seen any there in quite awhile. Just about everyone that I know around here that races order's tehir fuel and has it shipped in. I know Mike Hallam up in London has some good prices on Red Max and if you catch him when they are comming down here for a race he will bring some with him.

Steve,

Phil's Hobby Shop ships me O'Donnell fuel in quarts if you need some?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Traverse City,MI

Steve, Extreme Hobbies in Parchment which is close to Spring Valley Park, http://www.extremehobbies.us/ and hobby-sports.com (formerly R&L Hobbies) in Portage south of I-94 exit 78 both used to be dealers for Brian's fuel and also carried it under the Fantom Racing name. If you need somebody to split a case with you, let me know.

Steve,

I'll be in the area (Cedar Spring) either in a few days or next weekend. If you want, I can bring up a case of Wildcat 65% for ya....

Mark, I offered him a gallon of mine but he seems to like the Cooper's fuel. Maybe he'll take you up on it.

Mark,

Seems that I can't get the cooper fuel, I think I will take you up on the offer. Let me know when you are coming through and I will catch up with you.

Wade,

I know you offered me some but I also had this post out there and wanted to see what else there was. Thanks for offering. Hopefully we can fine another day when you can get to the lake.

Thanks to everyone for the info.

Back