Another new interview!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Clegg?? I have to read this.. :rolleyes: Need a good bed time story to put me to sleep :lol:

James Clegg?? I have to read this.. :rolleyes: Need a good bed time story to put me to sleep :lol:

Mark,

You may regret that statement if you still plan on coming to our tunnel race next March. Gabe is coming and he may just put a hurting on you!

John

Mark's not coming... He's scared.... Mark if it puts YOU to sleep, I know it is boring..lol

Byrd, I feel the smack talketh starting already. I hope you are bringing some worthy boats this time. Why don't you bring your own boats instead of tearing everyone else's up?

John, Thanks!

~James "I warned you that it was boring..." Clegg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be so sure that Mark is not coming. He has already checked his work schedule and the weekend of the race he is off and is looking to come our way. So ....

Time to let the rednecks and chease heads unite.. its SMACK TALK TIME..

Any word from the crackwells... ding dong.. ding dong... heaheaheaheheaheahea

Grim

O yea.. great interview James

Thanks Mike...

now see guys, theres a guy who knows good quality stuff when he reads it.

Mark... Come on man, you're pulling Johns chain. Hes an old guy and can only take so much anticipation. Go ahead and tell us the truth, that you have to work. let him down easy.

Crackwells.... now thats a good name I haven't heard for Team Fat Head Brothers Racing yet.

~James

Thanks Mike...

Mark... Come on man, you're pulling Johns chain. Hes an old guy and can only take so much anticipation. Go ahead and tell us the truth, that you have to work. let him down easy.

Crackwells.... now thats a good name I haven't heard for Team Fat Head Brothers Racing yet.

~James

I heard the name Fartwell's being used last March towards our Jax racers. Had something to do with their gaseous nature. LOL.

Who are you calling old? Flipping young whippersnapper!! I have a son your age. Should have more respect for your elders. What is this world coming to?

How do you want YOUR crow seasoned???

Thanks Mike...

~James

Crackwells hum team fat head. Well if you wish hard enough some times you get your wish. Looky hear long haired lost guy and team over weight :lol: :lol: TEAM OVER WEIGHT NOW THATS FUNNY. I tried to read your interveiw with little success do to the lack of interest I had after the first couple of paragaths. Dude you are as boring as you are big and we all know how big you are. I tell you you guys better worrie about getting your boats to run and not your mouths because we are coming. B)

Tonya, the fact that your Florida state 3rd gade education allowed you to read past the first paragraph is "ASTONISHING" > this is your word for the day, astonishing means greatly suprising, or amazement. You can use it in real world and familair sentences such as the following:

James is astonishingly sexy.

James' boats are astonishingly fast and dependable.

My Brother and I have astonishingly huge heads.

"I tell you you guys better worrie about getting your boats to run and not your mouths because we are coming."

WTF?? Dude that was deep. Im not sure if I can make the trip now. (by the way genius, "worrie" is spelled with a "y"-- worry.)

As for me being "big"... well yes, yes I am. And as your wife has been trying to tell you all these years, bigger is better. The saying "size doesnt matter" was made by a midget of a man, similar to yourself.

Kris, Thanks... yet another guy who has good tastes...remind me to buy you and Mike a beer after the races.

John, you are old buddy, just let nature take its course...dont fight it man.

Mark, I welcome the challenge, and although I have never eaten the crow that John speaks of (who, but an old man, still says "eat crow"??), but if I must, then beer battered is the way for me please.

That'll do for now. ~ James

Last edited by a moderator:
Back