Annual Donation Drive Begins!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
promised checks from:

ron olsen

moparbarn

DAVE HOBSON

Dave Roach

Jerry Dunlap

add

allen mackenroth

alan staus

THANKS!!

tom, you can use my real name, robin stebbins. i'm not proud - or scared (arlo guthrie/alice's restaurant) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

add:

Rod Geraghty

Timothy Jones
Tom Pm me the address so I can send a check..Tom did you see what I'd sudjested on the shot board? Make some INTLWATERS shirts with the new logo to sell .. the money from that will pay for the shirts and the site fees..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, I just send a little something for the fund, I hope to see you at a few races this year.

Best,

Roy

For those that don't like paypal, if you could shoot me a PM or email of the amount you intend to donate then it would be acceptable. As you guys know I don't like to accept extra donation money. I don't want hundreds of dollars being mailed to me after we meet our goal. Does that make sense?

Thanks!

Tom Moorehouse

601 Beach Ave

LaGrange Park IL 60256
here ya go, nessa ;)

For those that don't like paypal, if you could shoot me a PM or email of the amount you intend to donate then it would be acceptable. As you guys know I don't like to accept extra donation money. I don't want hundreds of dollars being mailed to me after we meet our goal. Does that make sense?

Thanks!

Tom Moorehouse

601 Beach Ave

LaGrange Park IL 60256
here ya go, nessa ;)
cool....thanks

add:

Rod Geraghty

Timothy Jones
Tom Pm me the address so I can send a check..Tom did you see what I'd sudjested on the shot board? Make some INTLWATERS shirts with the new logo to sell .. the money from that will pay for the shirts and the site fees..

ummm... well i have a cafepress store that is unused really..... i set prices at no profit.... and cafe press wants to charge you income tax if you use it.... too much work i guess.

We have had several more donations... ill update the list after work tomorrow. we should be real close to the goal then.

thanks again to everybody.... I dont like asking for money so I only ask for just what we need. Every year I try to reduce cost. and then I wont bother anyone for another year.... well that is till my annual april fools joke... hummm what do I have in store for this year.....

Back