Annual Donation Drive Begins!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to change my screen from the cool electric green and black to the standard blue, the box was there, but now I cant switch back the the green and black style..all good, donation sent Thanks Tom!!
Yeah me too.

We are currently at about $800 in donations. So we are almost half way. Thank-you everyone! Please keep it up so we can make our goal. Donate if you can.

Thanks!

Tom

Alright were do I find the option for changing the skin I am using , I don't have the donate button
huh.gif
blink.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I found it
cool.gif

Tim K

Last edited by a moderator:
We a little shy of $1000 right now. $700 more to our goal!

Lets keep it up and see if we can get it closed out this weekend.

Intlwaters depends on you!

Tom,donation sent by snailmail.Probably will be there Tuesday or Wednesday.Great site.

Harvey Liberman

Tom - Thanks for all you do for IW members! My FireFighter 18 Riggers both ran great without any tweaking of the rigging! Great design! - Chris

Thank-you everyone!

We still have about $500 more to go!

Come on everybody! intlwaters depends on you to stay add and bias free!

Come on people lets rap this up.

I find it hard to believe that with the number of people that use this site for personal and buisness interests that this is taking so long.

Thanks again Tom for the great site.

Tim K

Come on people lets rap this up.

I find it hard to believe that with the number of people that use this site for personal and buisness interests that this is taking so long.

Thanks again Tom for the great site.

Tim K
AMEN to that Tim, this should have been done in the first 24 hours. Maybe Tom should post a list of who's donated so far. Don't need dollar amounts, just names so we can chide the tightwads a little who haven't opened their wallets yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our annual donation drive begins!

For those that don't know, intlwaters it completely member supported. We do not have any ads cluttering the website or official sponsons to bias our operations. We are supported by our members and everything we do is to try to make our members feel at home.

Personally I don't like asking for money but intlwaters has grown to be much more than I can pay for out of my own pocket. Intlwaters main source of debt is our dedicated server. Over the years we out grew both a server I ran out of my house and shared hosting. Our current service provider has been EXCELLENT for 2 years and I expect next year will be just as good.

We have over 4000 members as of right now. Typically only 50-70 members actually donate each year. For those members I am greatly appreciative. I know times are very difficult in the economy across the entire globe. If you can afford one dollar, five dollars, or more please do.

Intlwaters is a members only website and we need your help.

Our donation drive goal this year is $1700. Like always when we reach the goal I will stop taking donations. Every year I get worried if i'm asking for too much money or if will make our goal. Intlwaters.com members have never let me down.

I'm looking forward to another year of keyboard racing and keeping in contact with my friends. Look up top for the donate button.

Sincerely,

Tom Moorehouse
Tom,

You can count me in again, this year.

Just waiting for payday.

Thanks for the great job you do.

Mike

I want to thank the following 57 members for donating:

Alan Staus

William Britton

Tanya Bridges

Michael Culhane

Paul Traufler

Rafael Almirola

Wesley Ellet

Christopher Guppy

Bob Morton

William Shackelford

William Bigelow

chris carboneau

Charles Perdue

Jerry L Wyss

Robert Howard

BRYON ALBERT NESVACIL

Terry Keeley

alberto lira

Nicole Kish

Craig Murphy

Ian M Inverarity

SHELLY VOZENILEK

Anthony C Jacuzzi

Mike Hughes

Ronald Waddle

glenn gates

charles jones jr

Sean Kewley

Hendrick Spoor

Frederick M Uftring

Boris Mazor

Shawnna Shaw

David Jensen

Ronald Zaker

Michael Costanzo

Zipp Manufacturing

Mark Leyde

Michael Starrett

Richard Bellinger

Raymond Sametz

Michael Schindler

David Meloni

Corey Cheney

William Gallagher

Patrick McDonald

Raymond Rankl

frank werner

Kevin Sheren

timothy dean

danny kramer

Richard Dahlheimer

PHIL THOMAS

Don Ferrette

Wally Marsh

Deryl Nesbitt

Kentley Porter

ROBERT HOLLAND

I'm not on the list cause i can't donate to my own paypal account :) But I'm contributing my usual $20. The biggest donor this year..... we have 6 people that donated $50

I know times are hard, But if you can help out.... well we need your help for another year of fun!

Thanks to all our awesome donors!

check's in the mail, tom. you thanked me for donating, i feel that you have it backwards, THANK YOU for all your time & effort to provide this site for ALL of us. now come on, ALL the rest of us, we have a goal to meet.......................57 on paypal & not too many more by mail, that's pitiful, considering what you get in return & how many utilize this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait wait.... thats right... that does not include checks in the mail by......

Back