Amount of fuel needed Sport-21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a 10 !/2 oz. walt barney tank in my whip .21 with a cmb valvola. There is plenty of fuel for heat racing. Don

What are some of you using for tank sizes in your sport 21'sRunning a CMB 21 Valvola

Would like to hear the amount in ounces some of you are using

Thanks

Rick

10 oz in my slow, scratch built sport 20...im using an old k&b i.b. in mine...im sure the newer 20 motors are a little more thirsty than my poor motor.... I always have plenty of fuel left after a heat.... i use 2 tanks.

What are some of you using for tank sizes in your sport 21'sRunning a CMB 21 Valvola

Would like to hear the amount in ounces some of you are using

Thanks

Rick
Just ask Lou how much he's running and add 2oz. LOL -

Sorry , couldnt resist !!!!

Hi,

Two tanks a six and a four Nova Rossi always have fuel left over. Round nose Ira Cotten sport 20 and a blast to run :lol:

Rick what hull are you building? I heard Brian Blazer is coming out with a glass hull so i am waiting on that then going to build a 20 sport also are you going to Brandon? Robert

I only have a 6 oz sullivan feeding a 1 oz hopper tank running the novi rossi, have about 1/4 inch of fuel in the bottom of the main tank at the end of a race.

BUT you dont want to go out to early and runnnig rich.. :lol:

I have used a 8 oz with a mac 21.

So 10 oz if you can fit it would be good insurance, just dont get the boat out of balance with too much fuel, put the tank on the balance point or just behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back