AMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Doane

Supporting Member
I would like to thank all the members of the Atlanta Model Boat Club for their hospitality and one of the best run races that I have been to in many years. This is truly a fantastic event that every one who runs boats should try to attend and support. The Huffs' and Miss Wende did a great job along with the other members that I did not get (or remember) their name. Please pass the praise along to them.

Congratulations Brian!

Best Regards..........Rick Doane

Including first time CD Big Chuck. Good job Charles, and congratulations to Brian Roach winner of the Twin Shootout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, thanks to AMB for a well run event. A lot of effort to get all those heats in.

I am particularly proud of members of my club, Brandon Model Boaters, with seven members participating and EIGHT first place finishes. A lot of wood headed South after the race!

We all had a great time and will be back.

Also was nice to get to meet some of the people I have only known as names here. Mike Schindler, Don Ferrette, Joe Warren, Lamar Huff to name a few. A great bunch of racers for sure.

Oh Yeah , They knew you were there, even without me!!!.Damm proud is what I be shouting for all the Fla Gang.............coming soon to a pond near you!!

Steve Hearl

A big Thank you to all the AMB gals and guys, who break their butts to make this race happen. Left 5:30 this morning, 14 hrs behind the wheel, and worth every minute. Wow what a race!!!! B) B) B)

A big Thank you to all the AMB gals and guys, who break their butts to make this race happen. Left 5:30 this morning, 14 hrs behind the wheel, and worth every minute. Wow what a race!!!! B) B) B)
i had a great time seeing old and new friends. too bad my on track racing did not produce any wood. To tell you the truth just watching the last race of the day was worth the admission. I'll be back next time with more bullets and will bring a few more club members. Special thanks to LaMar and the Huff gang some of the hardest workin folks in boating. Big Chuck YOU DA MAN ...............Mikey

i had a great time seeing old and new friends. too bad my on track racing did not produce any wood. To tell you the truth just watching the last race of the day was worth the admission. I'll be back next time with more bullets and will bring a few more club members. Special thanks to LaMar and the Huff gang some of the hardest workin folks in boating. Big Chuck YOU DA MAN ...............Mikey
Im with ya there.... that twin heat was AWESOME. I cant wait til the video is finished so i can keep watching that last turn and straight away finish :eek:

Thanks to the AMB club!!!!!!!!! It was a great race and well done. From the retreive boat operators to Charles the CD the race ran smoothly and it was a pleasure to be a partcipant. I can't wait until next year. Dr.T

Thanks to all the AMB guys for puttin' on the big show! This was one expensive weekend for me as the rear differential went out in the Suburban as we got to Atlanta and it sat in the shop Thursday & most of Friday. But $2,400 later and the efforts of a really good service facility who went out of their way to fit us in for repairs, we had a new rear end under our tow vehicle in time to focus on the racing Saturday & Sunday. Definitely had the gremlins hangin' around my tent this weekend but I still had a great time & got to see a couple guys I haven't seen since Huntsville in '99!! The weather was excellent and the shootout final was an absolute thriller!! See you all there next April! B)

And a message to the Atwell boys for getting me with one of their famous pranks ....... be afraid, be very afraid. :p

AMB......Great Job.

My first time to the Spring Nats and had an absolute blast. Looking forward to next year.

Don McGurn

Wish you were there Steve, but I did take your place in B tunnel and had a not too bad finish of 3rd. So at least one of the Brandon Crew took over your spot.

Jamie

The Club put on a great race the weather was great and that shootout all the twin guys worked hard to put on a great show. Thumbs up for Brian he put a great finsh :D :D

Thanx to all

Bob

Back