• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All my tunnel race boats for sale........All sold, thanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

HTB 360 w/CMB gold head on a lawless, only test time on everything from brand new other than the powerhead, and it's rock solid. Complete and rtr w/Futaba 3pb pcm radio.

p1010294.JPG

p1010295.JPG

600/HTB sold

If you have ever wanted to start racing tunnels here's your chance to do it right, no excuses,no junk patched together, 1st class like new equipment at way less than replacement cost. I'll also include everything that is associated with these boats, props, cables, propshafts and any of the other spares that I have for them. I won't ship out of the lower 48, I won't part them out, I won't trade for anything and I won't take much less than I'm asking, but I will pay the shipping.

thanks,

Mike B

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

If I read this right $400.00 for the Lynx If so I will take it.

Dave Roach

Hey Mike if that HTB is still availible I will take it. You just let me know. Beasley you dont need another boat :p

Back