Albritton Carbs for Nova & Nelson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTV Boats

If you have a Nelson OB or Nova 21 or 45 OB or IB.you may want to give John Albritton a call. We have run them at time trials and recently at the WTChamps. I have them in our Nelsons, K&B 45 and on Ron Drakes 45 Nova we are testing. Andy Smith used one on his outlaw 40 leeCraft at Charleston and was very impressive.

carb delron.JPGcarb K&B.JPGdelron Nelson.JPG

Pics aren't the best quality but give you an idea. Aluminum or Delron. I like the lighter Delron but that's just me. Were using .375 & .390 bores in our 45's. I think the 21's will be around .350 Give John a shout for price and details.

Mic

Any options for the Rossi 45 out there? The std carb seems very small.

Mic,

I was very impressed with John's carbs that you, Jay, and Andy were running. With the recent absence of Orlic carbs, these Albritton carbs, along with Retallick and ZOOM carbs, may be the options boaters have been looking for that like to use aftermarket customizable carbs. I had a chance to meet John in Fla at the Jan race and he definitely knows his stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Charleston club does NOT have any Outlaw classes in the race. Never had and never will. They are called Sport D Tunnel by IMPBA. Call it what you want in FL but not do not associate it with the CMB club and our races.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, please, i need the Email of John Albritton, for contact him about this Carburetors.

Thanks

Giuseppe - Italy

Thanks to Mic and Ron Shaw for the kind words about the carbs.

Giuseppe, presently I am making a carb that we have been running on Nelson short and long strokes with 17 and 19 MM cranks as well as the Nova .46 outboards

these carbs should work well on inboards as well but we have not tried that yet. The bore is .390. The carbs are made with the neck over sized in diameter and length so the

last step is to finish the neck for the engine it is going into. I am starting a small production batch of .46 carbs and will post them in the manufactures for sale forum when close to completion,

Also will get some pictures up. Just finished 2ea prototype .21 carbs with .350 bores that we will begin testing in tunnels and a .21 rigger.

John A

Thanks to Mic and Ron Shaw for the kind words about the carbs.

Giuseppe, presently I am making a carb that we have been running on Nelson short and long strokes with 17 and 19 MM cranks as well as the Nova .46 outboards

these carbs should work well on inboards as well but we have not tried that yet. The bore is .390. The carbs are made with the neck over sized in diameter and length so the

last step is to finish the neck for the engine it is going into. I am starting a small production batch of .46 carbs and will post them in the manufactures for sale forum when close to completion,

Also will get some pictures up. Just finished 2ea prototype .21 carbs with .350 bores that we will begin testing in tunnels and a .21 rigger.

John A
Hello John,

thank you very much for this answer with all information around the carburetors that you make.Much interesting.

I am interested in the size .21 outboard, i would try one of these carburetors on my O.S. .21 Outboard. I would be grateful if you could send me some photos directly on my email:[email protected].

Thanks again and Best Regards.

Giuseppe G.-Italy

Back