aeromarine Vector 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason, thanx for your service!! Come home safe so we can have some fun at the pond (-; A cat could be a good option, that's what beat me in open offshore at the gas Nat's. 1 boat, able to run 2 classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock gas .lsg cat .offshore if you ran a stock 26cc if you put a mod motor in it you couldn't run the stock gas class

Is a stocker going to be the fastest boat out there?? No. But time and time again, those that finish all their heats usually have a better than average shot at making the podium. Ray Hotchkins did it at Fall Nationals last year in gas mono.

Having a good engine and pipe will help with speed, but proper setup of the boat will help you finish and win races. it takes time and more time running a boat to get it to run its best in the pack. I also recommend that you run with some others while testing as well because a few more boats out there with you will break up the waters surface and the boat will run more like it would in a race setting.

Come out to one of the test and tune days at a pond of your choice and the guys will be more than happy to help you get if figured out and running well.

You can't go wrong with a A C laser 45 I have one I have been running with a modified zenoah g260pum the boat is not affected by high wind or rough water very well made boat and built to last . I am working at getting more speed out of mine so I can run offshore.

You can't go wrong with a A C laser 45 I have one I have been running with a modified zenoah g260pum the boat is not affected by high wind or rough water very well made boat and built to last . I am working at getting more speed out of mine so I can run offshore.

I've heard lots of great things about the vector, surely you can't go wrong with aeromarine imo

Look at the results, the Assault mono have been the strongest mono in the gas class for a while....Construction is second to none. And you will get a boat that will be fast.

The hull layup is Great...Have a Insane G1 and looking to part ways just to get the Assault.
default_wink.png
;)
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back