• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Titan 29 P-Mono Ready to Run for Sale M&M's Themed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Guys,

I am selling this for a friend. We have an Aeromarine Titan 29" complete with Leopard 2200kv motor, Castle 120 controller and Tactic 2.4GHz radio. The boat was built by Chris Fine and I have gone over it fixing some of the issues it had. It has a Fine Design Strudder combo and a Aeromarine trim tabs. The yellow hull has M&M vinyl decals and also features a plexiglass sub hatch. The bottom has been wet sanded with 400 grit to improve slipperyness when running. The boat has very little runtime and is in excellent condition. Add batteries and prop and you are off running.

I am asking $400 plus shipping for this ready to run less batteries package. Please post here only if you are interested. I will answer any questions via PM, but this will not reserve your spot inline.

Tyler

If you are just getting into boats or just getting into FE boats this is a great boat to go with!

-Kent

Travis,

5S would be pushing the 120A speedo pretty hard so I would not recommend it. I can swap the Castle 120 Hydro for a Turnigy 180A speedo which will work.

Tyler

I'm interested. would you be will to sell without the rx/tx? Also any prop suggestions? I have a few that should work for this setup x440 3.2 cup, x640, P215, V937/3. U think any of these would be a good fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis,

For 5s those props would be a good start, in particular the X640 and X440 props. The V937 will probably just cavitate.

And yes, I would consider selling it without radio and I can add a X642 S&B.

Tyler

Latest posts

Back