• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Aeromarine Titan 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Super clean, good running Aeromarine Titan 40 Mono with an OS .46 VX-M engine. The boat is set-up with a 3rd channel remote needle. Both the hull and the engine are in excellent condition. The hardware is all Aeromarine. The servos are all Hitec - 645MG for steering, HS-322 for throttle and 82MG for the 3rd channel fuel mixture control. Also included is a 6-volt receiver battery, VoltWatch battery monitor, starting belt, prop blast water pick-up, Hayes antenna, 2 flex cables (one brand new) and 2 b/s/p props - Octura x450/3 & x646/3. The boat comes with 2 cowls - 1 white / 1 blue. Also I will include 2 tuned pipes - an Irwin .67 / a CMDI AB45XTS as you see in the pics.

This Titan 40 was completely built by Aeromarine Laminates including the installation of the running hardware, engine, servos and linkages, fuel tank and remote needle.

PLUS...I will include a second complete OS .46 VX-M with flywheel, header and collet with the boat. This engine has light use on it, and could be used as either the primary or for back-up.

Asking $400 plus shipping. Need to sell this boat. Lets talk. [email protected] or 661-944-3434.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay with the boat as advertised above, I will also include a "lightly used" complete OS .46 VX-M with flywheel, collet and header that can be used as a "back-up motor for the boat. C'mon guys, this is a GREAT deal!

while i haven't seen this boat, i have dealt with pete many times over the past few years. everything i have received is super clean & in excellent shape. he is a great guy !! no disappointments here B) .

Thanks Robin This is a really good deal for someone. Obviously with the OS .46 VX-M this may not be a big time racer, but it's a great boat for someone looking to get into the hobby and wanting to have a solid runner to get started with... and what a deal to have a ready to go back-up motor included!

Back