• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aero Marine Conquest RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardKnox

Really dont want to sell my best boat ever but I seldom use it and I need the money. Its got a fully modiefied 4 bolt zenoah that I sent to Carlos at CC motors to have done. Has a props work custom prop on it. It does 59 and 60 all day long. Rudder servo is a Hitec 645mg and it has a venom 1600 pack in it along with a voltwatch. Motor is set forward for better ballance. Hull has a few scars from running but nothing bad. Canopy has a crack or 2. Comes rtr as shown without rx. Drop in your receiver and go racing. Its that good. Price Iam asking would not cover motor,pipe,and prop. I want $550 for it plus shipping or pickup near Chicago Pipe just needs to be sprayed with wd 40 and suffed to look good again. Dont want any trades or to split it up.

P1010289.JPG

P1010290.JPG

P1010291.JPG

P1010292.JPG

P1010293.JPG

P1010294.JPG

P1010295.JPG

The phone number I typed in was wrong I got your number now ill call you in the morning I still want the boat thanks

Back