A Supplier is Missing!!! ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve-O

Guys,

I sent an order by email to Speedmaster/Rossi Sales Friday.

Today I wanted to go to their site to get the phone number to call them to confirm receipt and arrange payment. Guess what? Their internet domain name has expired! So there is no access to their site!!!! Bummer!

Does anyone happen to have a phone number for Mr.McGraw at Rossi Sales (Speedmaster)?

Thanks,

Guys,

Today I wanted to go to their site to get the phone number to call them to confirm receipt and arrange payment. Guess what? Their internet domain name has expired! So there is no access to their site!!!! Bummer!

Does anyone happen to have a phone number for Mr.McGraw at Rossi Sales (Speedmaster)?

Thanks,
(901) 396-7485

Guys,

Thanks,
(901) 396-7485
Thanks Very Much!

Regards,

Steve-O

So what is the story with Speedmaster? Are they still in business?

Yes bill is still in business.. I just got a big order from him last week.. and i still need to get plugs..

he may just have web page problems.

chris

Chris,

What kind of plugs are you looking for? I have some pretty good deals on them right now.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

I won a $25.00 gift certificate for Speedmaster at the Gold Rush International Gas Championships. I tried a number times to contact them so I could spend it but never did. It expired 11-30-06.....I think it ended up in the garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back