A day at the pond

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Dixon

Im not a competition raceer like you guys and I havent posted here in a while but it don't mean I can't have fun running tunnels. I forgot my nikon camera and my cells camera sucks so no live action pics. I bought it well over a year ago. I had a some issues with stalls and bogging I've never had before. Im also hoping to get to go watch at the tunnel nats this weekend. How long does John ottos fuel last opend and unopened? I bought it well over a year ago....might be weak fuel not sure???

downsize.jpg

All about having fun buddy!

I personally don't trust any open fuel after a year. Sealed UN opened should be ok stored in a dark cool place...

I have some 6 year + old nitro 7 gallons worth.... I'm wondering what I should do with:( always stored in basment and unopened...

Im not a competition raceer like you guys and I havent posted here in a while but it don't mean I can't have fun running tunnels. I forgot my nikon camera and my cells camera sucks so no live action pics. I bought it well over a year ago. I had a some issues with stalls and bogging I've never had before. Im also hoping to get to go watch at the tunnel nats this weekend. How long does John ottos fuel last opend and unopened? I bought it well over a year ago....might be weak fuel not sure???
Little straight slot screw in end of throttle arm.turn counter clockwise, opens low side to help stop stalling. What glow plug is in motor??? Fuel might have absorbed water. Bogging could be fat high side of needle. Turn all the way closed, then open 2 1/2 turns and try it.....if you get to tunnel champs, take boat. Get Otto to put flowmeter on it to get baseline..RP
RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back